|10-08-2018 04:13 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cloud Services Brokerage Market By 2025: With Cisco, Jamcracker, IBM, DoubleHorn, Arrow Electronics, Capgemini, Nephos Technologies Ltd
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Report expanding the interest for cloud in the BFSI part are a portion of the main considerations which are driving the development of the worldwide cloud services brokerage market. This market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the cloud services brokerage market. Be that as it may, absence of mindfulness with respect to the potential advantages of cloud services brokerage controlling the development of the market. The Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market accounted for USD 4.63 billion and growing at a CAGR of 16.65% during forecast period.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Regional and Global Analysis on Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Geography, Service (Catalog Management, Workload Management, Operations Management, Integration, Training & Consulting, Support & Maintenance), Platform (Internal, External), Organization Size (SMEs, Large), Deployment Model, Vertical (BFSI, Telecom & IT, Health care, Retail, Government, Energy) and Geography.
Cloud services brokerage (CSB) is a business model in which a company adds value to one or more (public or private) cloud services on behalf of one or more consumers of that service through three primary roles including aggregation, integration and customization brokerage. Some of the major players of the global market
· Jamcracker, Inc.,
· DoubleHorn Communications LLC,
· IBM Corporation,
· Cisco Systems, Inc,
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP,
· Arrow Electronics, Inc.,
· Nephos Technologies,
Others: Capgemini, Accenture, RightScale, Inc., NEC India Pvt. Ltd., PTC, AMALTO TECHNOLOGIES, ComputeNext Inc., CloudMGR, ALSO Holding AG, AppDirect, Inc, OpenText Corp. Parallels International GmbH., SnapLogic among others. The report for cloud services brokerage market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
· CSB provides the intermediary between cloud providers and cloud consumer that assist companies in choosing the best services and offerings as per their needs.
· The increasing concerns related to the network security & cloud services along with increasing demand for single point of access to cloud services, growing demand of unified security and hybrid information technology (IT) deployment models are boosting the growth of this market.
Visit Report Description or Request TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cloud-service...
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
· Increasing Concerns on Network Security
· Growing Security Concerns of Cloud Services
· Growing Adoption of Hybrid Cloud Model
· Increasing Demand For Single Point Of Access To Cloud Services
· Growing Demand of Unified Security And Hybrid Information Technology (IT) Deployment Models
· Increase In Number of Companies Developing Cloud Services
· Growing Pervasiveness of Cloud Computing
· Surviving the Cloud Services, Brokerage Hype
· Application Portability on Various Cloud Environments
Market Segmentation: Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market
· The global cloud services brokerage market is segmented on the basis of service into
· Catalog management
· Workload management
· Operations management
· Training & consulting
· Support & maintenance
· On the basis of platform, the global cloud services brokerage market is further segmented into
· Internal brokerage enablement
· External brokerage enablement
· On the basis of deployment, the global cloud services brokerage market is further segmented into
· Public cloud
· Private cloud
· Hybrid cloud
· On the basis of organization size, the global cloud services brokerage market is further segmented into
· Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
· Large enterprises
· On the basis of vertical, the global cloud services brokerage market is further segmented into
· Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
· Telecommunication & IT
· Government and energy
· On the basis of geography, global cloud services brokerage market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
· North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1287952 • Views: 351More releases