|10-08-2018 02:53 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Trauma Products Market Comprehensive Study 2018: DePuy Synthes Companies, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew, Accumed, Arthrex, B. Braun Group, Cardinal Health, Citieffe, CONMED Corporation, Double Medical Technology Inc, Integra LifeSciences
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
The key players of the Trauma Products market are making moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations which is affecting the market and Abc Industry as a whole and also affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Trauma Products market in depth. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. The data and the information regarding the Trauma Products industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts.
Global Trauma Products Market is expected to reach USD 10.04 billion by 2025, from USD 5.84 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In February 2017, Cardinal Health Completes Acquisition of Medtronic’s Patient Recovery Business.
• In November 2013, Stryker Corporation, announced there acquisition with Trauson Holdings Company Limited.
Competitors/Players: Global Trauma Products Market
• DePuy Synthes Companies (J&J) (U.S.),
• Stryker (U.S.),
• Zimmer Biomet (U.S.),
• Smith & Nephew (U.K.),
• Accumed (U.S.),
• Arthrex (U.S.),
• B. Braun Group (Germany),
• Cardinal Health (U.S.),
• Citieffe (Italy),
• CONMED Corporation (U.S.),
• Double Medical Technology Inc. (China),
• Integra LifeSciences (U.S.),
• Medtronic (Ireland),
• Orthofix (U.S.),
• Wright Medical (U.S.),
• Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions (US),
• Bioretec Ltd. (Finland),
• Aap Implantate AG (Germany),
• Arthosurface (U.S,),
• Corin Group (U.K.),
• Medartis (Switzerland),
• NuVasive (U.S.),
• Osteomed (U.S.),
• Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• And Others
The global trauma products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of trauma products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-trauma-prod...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rapidly growing geriatric population
• The growing occurrences of the bone degenerative disorders
• Increasing rate of sports injury and road accidents cases globally
• Allergic reaction related with trauma care product Implantation
• Lack of skilled professionals
Key Insights in the report:
• Trauma Products market Historical and current size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
• Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis Of Trauma Products Industry.
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Trauma Products Market
The global trauma products market is segmented based on
• surgical site
• end user
• geographical segments.
Based on type, the market is segmented into
• internal fixators,
• external fixators
• other trauma products.
Based on surgical site, the market is segmented into
• lower extremities
• upper extremities.
Based on end user, the market is segmented into
• trauma centers
• ambulatory surgery centers.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1287587 • Views: 522More releases