|10-08-2018 02:39 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Lateral Flow Assay Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Roche, Danaher Corporation, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BD, bioMérieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Qiagen, Perkinelmer, Inc., Abbott, Hologic, Inc., Quidel, Abingdon Health, Alere,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Lateral Flow Assay market research report is a meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. The report consists of all the detailed profiles for the Lateral Flow Assay market’s major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the market. The report discusses all the market trends and analyses all the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market. The Lateral Flow Assay market report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. The report discusses the major players along with their share (by volume) in key regions (APAC, EMEA, Americas) and the challenges faced by the key players.
Get Free Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July 2018, Abingdon Health (U.K.) launched ADxLR5 Developer. This product is eveloped for lateral flow assay. Through this product launch the company had expanded its product portfolio.
• In November 2017, Sygnis AG (U.K.) have launched lateral-flow assay products and services commercialized under the brand name Innova Biosciences. Through this product launch the company had expanded its lateral flow assays product portfolio.
Competitors/Players: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
• Danaher Corporation,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Becton Dickinson,
• Bio-Rad Laboratories,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific,
• Qiagen, Perkinelmer, Inc.,
• Hologic, Inc.,
• Abingdon Health,
• Alere, Inc,
• Trinity Biotech,
• Lumos Diagnostics
• among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
The global lateral flow assay market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lateral flow assay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2. lateral flow assay Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.1. lateral flow assay Industry Overview
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. lateral flow assay Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lateral-flo...
Drivers and Restraints:
• High prevalence of infectious diseases
• Rapidly increasing geriatric population
• Growing usage of home-based lateral flow assay devices
• Growing demand for point-of-care testing
• Lack of trained care takers for efficient operation of patient handling equipment
• Less reimbursements policies for lateral flow assay products
• Rising demand for lateral flow assays in the food & beverage industry
• Increasing applications of lateral flow point-of-need assays.
Key Insights in the report:
• Lateral Flow Assay market Historical and current size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
• Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis of Lateral Flow Assay Industry.
Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
The global lateral flow assay market is segmented based on
• end user
Based on product the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• Kits & Reagents,
• Lateral Flow Readers.
Lateral flow readers are further sub segmented into
• digital/mobile readers
• benchtop readers.
Based on technique the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• sandwich assays,
• competitive assays
• multiplex detection assays.
Based on application the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• clinical/point-of-care testing,
• veterinary diagnostics,
• food safety & environment testing,
• drug development & quality testing.
Clinical/Point-of-Care testing is further sub-segmented into
• cardiac marker testing
• pregnancy & fertility testing,
• cholesterol/lipid testing,
• drugs-of-abuse testing infectious disease testing
Based on End User the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• hospitals and clinics,
• home care,
• pharmaceutical and
• biotechnology companies
• diagnostic laboratories,
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1287545 • Views: 458More releases