|10-08-2018 12:41 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Smart Retail Market business development strategies till 2025 - Top players like Intel Corporation, IBM, NVIDIA, Samsung Electronics, Microsoft, Google, PTC, Amazon, NXP Semiconductors, Cisco, LG Display, Huawei Technologies, ParTech, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Smart Retail market report provides a thorough synopsis on the study for Smart Retail market and how it is changing the Information and Communication Technology industry. Smart Retail market report provides the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios. This report analyzes the potential of the Market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. It also gives an extensive study about different market segments and regions. The market emphases on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
The Global Smart Retail Market is expected to reach USD 59.3 billion by 2025 from USD 10.4 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.2% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Smart Retail Market are
• Intel Corporation,
• Samsung Electronics,
• NXP Semiconductors,
• LG Display,
• Huawei Technologies,
• ParTech, Inc.,
• Texas Instruments,
• NVIDIA Taiwan,
• Samsung Electronics America,
• Cisco Systems France,
• Broadcom Inc.,
• Ingenico Nordic Retail Group,
NEC Corporation, Group, Verifone,SoftBank Robotics US, LG Display America, Inc., IEI Integration Corp.,SoftBank Robotics Europe, Bosch USA, Bosch Australia & New Zealand, Bosch Switzerland, Bosch UK, Bosch Group Romania, Bosch the Netherlands, SoftBank Robotics China, Verifone Finland Oy, NEC Europe, NEC Corporation of America, NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd., Smart Retail Solutions Inc., Techni-Connection, IEI Technology USA Corporation and others.
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Based on Application,
• visual marketing,
• smart label,
• smart payment system,
• intelligent system,
The visual marketing segment is sub segmented into digital signage.
The smart label segment is sub segmented into
• smart beacon,
• electronic shelf label
The intelligent system is sub segmented into intelligent vending machine, augmented reality, virtual reality, pos, interactive kiosk and smart cart. The analytics segment is sub segmented into artificial intelligence.
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-retai...
The global smart retail market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of global smart retail market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. In October 2013, Microsoft acquired mobile hardware division of Nokia in order to develop more smart devices and increase its business among different countries.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing need for better customer services and shopping experience
• Decreasing cost of electronics components
• Emerging new technologies creates new revenues for retailers
• Data security and privacy concerns with new advanced technologies
• High maintenance of advanced computing systems
• To study and analyze the global Smart Retail consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Smart Retail market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Smart Retail players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To project the consumption of Smart Retail submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Smart Retail with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1286894 • Views: 807More releases