|10-08-2018 11:23 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Biopsy Devices Market - Key Driven Factors, Sales and Evolution, Top Key Players Like C.R. Bard, Inc., Leica Biosystems, Hologic, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Ethicon EndoSurgery Inc., Fujifilm Medical Systems, Veran Medical Technologies, Boston S
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Biopsy Devices Market is estimated to gather $2,399 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 5.5% during the period. Biopsy devices market is owing to increase in several types of cancer such, as breast, prostate, & lung, and rapid technological advancements in the field of diagnostics.
Factors that drive the growth of biopsy devices in the developed regions are awareness about cancer diagnosis, high purchasing power, and availability of skilled personnel to perform biopsy procedures.
The emerging economies have witnessed an upsurge in the prevalence of chronic diseases due to increase in the aged population and change in lifestyles. The Emergence of novel biopsy techniques and advanced integrated imaging technology, such as MRI, CT, ultrasound scan, and others, are expected to supplement the diagnosis of chronic diseases namely, cancer using biopsy procedures. However, high cost associated with advanced biopsy technologies may restrict the market growth.
Get Sample Copy of this Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1424
The key companies profiled in the report are
• C.R. Bard, Inc.
• Leica Biosystems
• Hologic, Inc.
• Dickinson and Company
• Ethicon EndoSurgery Inc.
• Fujifilm Medical Systems
• Veran Medical Technologies
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Mauna Kea Technologies
• Cook Medical, Inc.
• Argon Medical Devices, Inc
• Intact Medical Corp.
North America was the highest revenue generating region due to rise in incidences of chronic diseases in 2015. North America and Europe, collectively, accounted for more than three-fourths of the overall market in 2015; this trend is likely to continue over the forecast period.
Make Purchase Enquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1424
Key Findings of Biopsy Devices Market:
• CT-guided biopsy segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
• The diagnostic centers would continue to lead the revenue generating end use segment by garnering around half of the share in the overall market.
• Lung biopsy is projected to be the fastest growing application segment, registering a CAGR of 7.0%.
• The robotic guidance system segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.0%.
• The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest growing market, with a CAGR of 7.2%.
• Hospitals are projected be the fastest growing end use segment, owing to increase in integration of diagnostic facilities within the premises.
Access the latest trends and insights: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/Biopsy-Devices-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1286521 • Views: 275More releases