|10-08-2018 09:46 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings America Are Dominating Acrylic Monomers Market In 2018 With Good CAGR : Comprehensive Study To 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The acrylic monomers market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The Global Market is expected to reach USD 11,124 million by 2025, from USD 7,012 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Acrylate monomers are the esters which comprises of vinyl group and have a different range of applications such as coatings, paints, plastics, adhesives & sealants, printing inks and textiles.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information for Free: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Regional and Global Analysis on Acrylic Monomers Market By Product (Butyl Acrylate Monomer, Methyl Acrylate Monomer, 2-Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate Monomer, Ethyl Acrylate Monomer), Type (Acrylamide & Meth Acrylamide, Acrylate, Acrylic Acids & Salts, Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol Acrylics and Methacrylate), Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Plastics, Printing Inks, others) and Geography.
Acrylate monomers are generated by direct esterification of polyol or alcohol. This esterification is done with methacrylic acid or acrylic acid. The important application of acrylate monomers is in the paints and coating industry.
The key players operating in the global acrylate monomers market are –
· BASF SE
· The Dow Chemical Company
· Mitsubishi chemical holdings corporation
· Hitachi Chemical Co.
The other players in the market are New Japan Chemical Co., Ltd, LG Chem, Kuraray Co. Ltd., Rohm and haas, Formosa Plastics Corporation. , Kailash Company., Saudi Acrylic Monomer Company Limited, Methacrylate Producers Association, Methacrylate Producers Association, Petrochem Middle East India Private Limited, United Ink & Varnish Company Private Limited, Premier Pigments and Chemicals. D.R. Dyechem India Private Limited , Modern Industrial Plastics among other. The global acrylate monomers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global acrylate monomers market shares of global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
· Governments across the globe are investing significantly in the development of pipeline infrastructure in developing countries such as India, China and Brazil.
· In 2018, BASF Petronas expanded its market in Kuantan, Malaysia with a wide range production of acrylic acid and butyl acrylate.
Better durability and UV resistance, high flexibility and gloss are the major properties of acrylates that influence their consumption. Some acrylate monomers have a different functional group attached to the carbon atom and relates to the type of functional group they are diversified as butyl acrylate, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate monomers.
In 2017, Dow chemical company signed an agreement for coatings and silicones market in Saudi Arabia, where it was beneficial in expansion of economic diversification and advanced manufacturing development plan.
In 2013, Dow chemical company had established a plant related to acrylic monomer at Middle East region.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-acrylic-mon...
· Raising demand of acrylic monomers in hygienic products, detergents and waste water treatment chemicals.
· Utilization of acrylate monomers for the improvement of operational efficiency for water based coatings.
· Major revenue contributor in the field of paints & coatings and adhesives & sealants industry.
· Lower load capacities, which leads to lack of resistance in temperature and salts.
· In European chemical industry, the demand of butyl acrylate monomers decreased due to some unpredictable reasons.
Segmentation: Global Acrylic Monomers Market
· Butyl Acrylate Monomer
· Methyl Acrylate Monomer
· 2-Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate Monomer
· Ethyl Acrylate Monomer
· Acrylamide & Meth Acrylamide
· Acrylic Acids & Salts
· Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol Acrylics and Methacrylate
· Paints & Coatings
· Adhesives & Sealants
· Printing Inks
· Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· South America
o Rest of south America
· Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA
Key Insights in the report:
· Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
· Market trends impacting the growth of the global acrylate monomers market.
· Analyze and forecast elastomeric foam market on the basis of product, type and application
· Trends of key regional and country-level markets for product, type and application
· Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1286169 • Views: 231More releases