|10-08-2018 11:28 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Five Plenary Sessions at Managing Elderly Care Has Now Been Shortlisted
Press release from: Managing Elderly Care
Manila, October 8, 2019: The event organizers of the upcoming aged-care conference and expo, Managing Elderly Care 2019, have shared that there will be 5 plenary sessions in the much awaited two-day event.
The 5 shortlisted plenary sessions are:
1. Different care models for rapidly changing technologies
2. Jobs the elderly can contribute to and be compensated well in society?
3. Insights into caregiver rewards and remunerations
4. Debate: Governments should do more than the private sector in improving care for the elderly
What you will get from the plenary sessions?
The plenary session is the space where thought-leaders will provide insights into the elderly care trends and innovations of the times, and the implications for caregivers, specialists, and organizations.
The Managing Elderly Care conference will cover 8 subject tracks:
1. Applied Technology Innovations
2. Best Practices in Care Giving
3. Streamlining Service Quality Tools
4. Management and Personal Skills
5. Start or Grow your Business in Elderly Care
6. Excellence in Clinical Care
7. Marketing and Online Presence
8. CEO Dialogues
30 (out of 70) international speakers are confirmed this early. To view the full list, visit: managingelderlycare.com/topics-and-speakers/
This is probably the best lineup EVER of speakers at an age-care event in Asia
For topic or speaker suggestions, please write to Mr. Ron Pineda, Program Coordinator at email@example.com
Managing Elderly Care (MEC) is designed to be Asia’s Premier Learning CONFERENCE and EXPO for professionals, managers, and organizations engaged in elderly care.
MEC updates delegates on the best management systems and practices in the industry. It is a teaching, learning and networking convention.
MEC offers a real as well as a virtual forum for business alliances in Asia and is totally market and research-driven while being very delegate friendly.
Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower
Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines 1223
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1285393 • Views: 327More releases