|10-05-2018 04:53 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Healthcare Analytics Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Optum, Truven Health Analytics, McKesson, MedAssets, Mede Analytics, Cognizant, Health Catalyst, Verisk Analytics, Philips Healthcare SL, HealthKart, Information Builder
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Healthcare Analytics market research report is a meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. The report consists of all the detailed profiles for the Healthcare Analytics market’s major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the market. The report discusses all the market trends and analyses all the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market. The Healthcare Analytics market report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. The report discusses the major players along with their share (by volume) in key regions (APAC, EMEA, Americas) and the challenges faced by the key players.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 8.87billion by 2025, from USD 8.65billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
FREE SAMPLE PDF OF REPORT @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2018,EXL(U.S.) acquired SCIO Health Analytics(U.S.).This acquisition would strengthen EXL’s capability in the high growth cost optimisation and care optimisation markets.
• In 2017, Internet Brands(U.S.) acquired WebMD(U.S.) for exploring and evaluating potential strategic alternatives.
Competitors/Players: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
• IBM Corporation,
• Oracle Corporation,
• Cerner Corporation,
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.,
• Optum Health, Inc.,
• Verisk Analytics, Inc.,
• Truven Health Analytics,
• McKesson Corporation,
• MedAssets, Inc.,
• Mede Analytics, Inc,
• Health Catalyst,
• 3M Company,
• Philips Healthcare,
• Information Builders Inc.,
• SCIO Health,
• TIBCO Software, Inc.,
• Tableau Software, Inc.,
• SAP SE,
• NextHealth Technologies,
• UnitedHealthcare Group
• among other.
The global healthcare analytics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For Instance, in 2017, Teladoc(U.S.) acquired Best Doctors(U.S.).This acquisition was beneficial for teladoc out of the field of its current repertoire of offering primary care, common dermatology conditions and behavioral health (which it mainly does through episodic care) and into a wider spectrum of medical conditions, including those that are critical and often expensive.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Healthcare Analytics Market
8 Healthcare Analytics Market, By Service
9 Healthcare Analytics Market, By Deployment Type
10 Healthcare Analytics Market, By Organization Size
11 Healthcare Analytics Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Healthcare cost reduction
• Patient outcomes improvement
• Revenue growth
• Rising patient data in healthcare systems
• Improving healthcare decisions
• Improving the relation between caregivers and care providers, including insurance providers.
• Rising popularity of big data analytics in transforming healthcare in developing and developed economies
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
The global healthcare analytics control market is segmented based on
• delivery mode,
• end user and
Based on type, the market is sub segmented into
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
What Report offers to the buyers?
• To gain insightful analyses of the Healthcare Analytics Industry and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
• To understand the future outlook and prospects for the Healthcare Analytics market with Marketing & Price (Price and Margin, Factors of Price Change, Manufacturers Gross Margin Analysis).
• Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions.
• Market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations
• Get a detailed picture of the Healthcare Analytics Industry.
• Understand the competitive environment, major players and leading brands
• Seven-year forecasts to assess how the Healthcare Analytics market is predicted to develop.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1284546 • Views: 705More releases