|10-05-2018 11:19 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Biodegradable Plastics Market Comprehensive Survey by 2025 with Top Key Players BASF, Mondi Group, Smurfit Kappa, Huhtamaki, NatureWorks, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings America, Meridian, FKuR Plastics Corporation and Corbion
Press release from: Research for Markets
PR Agency: Research for Markets
This market report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. Furthermore, this biodegradable plastics market report attempts to determine the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market.
The Global Biodegradable Plastics market is accounted for $2.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.46 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2015 to 2022.
Factors such as increasing consumer awareness towards eco-friendly products, shifting consumer preference from synthetic products to cleaner and eco-friendly substitutes, demand from conventional end-user industries and use of renewable & bio-based raw materials are fuelling the market growth. However, performance issues of biodegradable and plastics are inhibiting the market growth. Further, decreasing costs of biodegradable plastics manufacturing, biodegradable plastics packaging products particularly in emerging economies and environmental legislation in various countries provides ample opportunity for the market to expand.
The Market Share Of The Three Is Largest Companies Accounted Of Global Market, Which Are:
· BioBag International AS,
· BIOP Biopolymers Technologies GmbH,
· BIOTEC GmbH & Co.,
· BASF SE,
· Biome Technologies PLC,
· Bio-On SRL,
· Corbion NV (PURAC),
· FKuR Kunststoff GmbH,
· Meredian Inc,
· Mitsubishi Chemical Corp,
· Natureworks LLC,
· Mondi Group,
· Smurfit Kappa Group,
· Huhtamaki, Inc,
· Pyramid Bioplastics Guben Gmbh,
· Tianan Biologic Materials Co. Ltd.
· Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co.
· Request Free Sample to Get a Complete List of Companies
Get Free Sample Report @ www.researchformarkets.com/sample/biodegradable-plastics-...
The polylactic acid is projected to be the fastest growing segment because of demand from major packaging materials in industries such as food & beverages, textiles and tissue engineering. While, the starch-blend segment of type dominates the market during the forecast period. The packaging segment availed to be the largest share in the overall biodegradable plastics market owing to their superior properties. Europe is anticipated to be the largest market for biodegradable plastics because of growing R&D investments in the bioplastics sector by both public and private sectors. North America is expected to have significant growth in biodegradable plastics market. Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing market due to rising domestic demand.
• Agriculture and Horticulture
• Injection Molding
• Other Applications
• Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
• Polylactic Acid (PLA)
• Polycaprolactone (PCL)
• Poly-3-Hydroxybutyrate (PHB)
• Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
• Starch Blends
• Regenerated Cellulose
• Other Types
To Know More Details about Biodegradable Plastics Market @ www.researchformarkets.com/reports/biodegradable-plastics...
Table of Contents
Part 1. Exclusive Summary
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Introduction
Part 4. Competitive Landscape
Part 5. Market Dynamics
Part 6. Segmentation by Application
Part 7. Supply by Region
Part 8. Consumption Pattern
Part 9. Biodegradable Plastics Market Forecast
Part 10. Key Vendors
Part 11. Industry Activity
Part 12. Appendix
Key Reasons to Purchase
· To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
· Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
· To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
· Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
· To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
· Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Inquiry Before Buying @ www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/biodegradable-plastics...
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1283094 • Views: 265More releases