|10-05-2018 08:39 AM CET - Energy & Environment||
Waste-to-Energy Market, Top Services by Hitachi Zosen Inova, MVV Energie, Keppel SeghersMitsubishi Heavy Industries, Waste Management, A2A, Veolia, Babcock & Wilcox Vlund, Ramboll Group, ARX Arcillex, Xcel Energy, Wheelabrator Technologies and Covanta
Press release from: Research for Markets
Waste-to-energy (WtE) or energy-from-waste (EfW) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste, or the processing of waste into a fuel source. WtE is a form of energy recovery. Most WtE processes generate electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or produce a combustible fuel commodity, such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
· Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
· Hitachi Zosen Inova
· MVV Energie
· Keppel Seghers
· Babcock & Wilcox Vlund
· Ramboll Group
· ARX Arcillex
· Xcel Energy
· Wheelabrator Technologies
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-waste-to-energy-...
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Power Plant
· Heating Plant
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-waste-to-energy...
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Waste-to-Energy in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Waste-to-Energy (WtE) technologies are being presented as an attractive option, to solve not only the pressing waste disposal problems but several other challenges simultaneously, including shortages in power generation, limited space for landfills, and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from inappropriate waste disposal. However, the introduction of WtE technologies is often jeopardized, by missing tariff systems to fund investments and operation costs, weak enforcement of environmental laws, and limited qualified staff to run the installed systems in an effective and efficient manner.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Waste-to-Energy market.
· Chapter 1, to describe Waste-to-Energy Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
· Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Waste-to-Energy, with sales, revenue, and price of Waste-to-Energy, in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Waste-to-Energy, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
· Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 12, Waste-to-Energy market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
· Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Waste-to-Energy sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Place Direct Purchase Order of Waste-to-Energy Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-waste-to-energy...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1282420 • Views: 536More releases