|10-04-2018 10:48 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market Huge Growth, Latest Trends And Demand Forecasts By: Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Olympus Corporation, Medivators, Maquet Getinge Group, Belimed, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, MMM Group, Purdue Pharma L.P., And Othe
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report on the Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market offers explanatory knowledge on the market parts like dominating players, drivers and restraints, production, revenue, consumption, import and export, and the most effective development within the organization size, deployment type, inside, segmentation comprised throughout this analysis, also major the players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others, to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run, additionally to present the clear view point of Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market.
Get Free Sample Report, For More Information@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market is expected to reach USD 7.5 billion by 2025, from USD 5.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
According to WHO (World Health Organisation), many patients are affected by hospital-acquired infection each year in world which causes major financial and mortality losses for health system. The endemic burden of health care mostly affects the patient in low and middle-income than in high-income countries who are admitted to intensive care units and in neonates.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global hospital acquired infection control market are-
• Medivators Inc. (Cantel Medical Corp.),
• Getinge Group,
• STERIS Plc.,
• Belimed AG (Metall Zug),
• Steelco S.P.A,
• Pfizer Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
• Merck & Co., Inc.,
• Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. (Johnson & Johnson),
• Abbott Laboratories,
• Bayer AG,
• Alere Inc.,
• Dickinson and Company,
• Bemis Company,
• Cantel Medical Corp.,
• Covidien plc,
• Crosstex International,Inc.,
• Danaher Corp.,
• Diversey , Inc,
• Getinge Group,
• MMM Group,
• Purdue Pharma LP,
• Sealed Air Corp,
• Semperit AG Holding,
• Synergy Health plc,
Market Competitive Analysis:
The global hospital acquired infection control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For Instance, in July 2016, the Getinge Group(Sweden) was acquired by 1stCall Mobility Ltd(U.K.), a company specializing in supplying rental equipment. This acquisition was beneficial for Getinge Group (Sweden) to expand their business strategy.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing prevalence of infections.
• Implementation of stringent guidelines associated with hospital infection prevention and control.
• Developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries.
• Rising number of hospitals across the world.
Based on product type, the market is Segmented into:
• microbial testing instruments,
• reagents and consumables,
Based on application, the market is Segmented into:
• disease testing,
• drug-resistance testing.
Based on technology, market is classified into:
• phenotypic methods,
• genotypic methods .
Based on disease, the market is segmented into:
• hospital acquired pneumonia,
• surgical site infections,
• gastrointestinal infections,
• urinary tract infections (uti),
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2017, STERRAD Systems with ALLClear (U.S.) launched advanced sterilization product STERRAD 100NX ALLClear Technology. This is helpful in minimize workflow interruptions before they occur. It is the only sterilization platform with integrated quality control features, which may enhance compliance.
• In 2014, Kimberly-Clark Health Care (U.S.) and 3M (U.S.) infection prevention division today announced collaboration to deliver best class surgical and infection prevention solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities in the U.S.
Highlights of the Report:
• Important changes in market
• Past, current, and predictable size of the market from the position of both value and volume
• Major Market Segmentation By Product/ Services, Type, Technology , Application, Geography
• Major Drivers & Restraint In Market
• Niche segments and Regional markets
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
• Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
• Market shares and strategies of key companies
• Recommendations to companies for strengthening their position in the market
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1279671 • Views: 267More releases