|10-03-2018 06:08 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global IPTV Market Comprehensive Evaluation of the Market via in-Depth Qualitative Insights - AT&T, airtel, CenturyLink, CenturyLink EMEA, Deutsche Telekom, Airtel Africa, ARRIS, Cisco, Cisco Systems France, Etisalat, Frontier Communications
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The end user demand for the IPTV market has increased in the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and is expected to grow in the forecast year 2018-2025. Possible mergers and acquisitions among the startups and key organizations are identified by the report's authors in the study. Later, the IPTV report segments the market on various criteria to give a depth of understanding on the various product types and pricing structures and applications. The objective of market report is to provide a detailed analysis of industry and its impact based on applications and on different geographical regions, strategically analyses the growth trends, future prospects. This IPTV market report provides all the strategic insights of the market and all the graphical values for the forecast period.
The Global IPTV Market was valued at USD 109.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 120.07 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 14.2% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global IPTV Market are AT&T, airtel, CenturyLink, CenturyLink EMEA, Deutsche Telekom, Airtel Africa, ARRIS, Cisco, Cisco Systems France, Etisalat, Frontier Communications, Orange, Orange TV, Broadcom Inc., BT, Verizon, Verizon Wireless , SaskTel, Bharti Airtel International (Netherland) B.V., PCCW, UTStarcom, Huawei Technologies, Bell Aliant, Deutsche Telekom - B2B Europe, Deutsche Telekom UK Limited, SaskTel International, Bredbandsbolaget, QWEST COMMUNICATIONS, KCTV, SureWest Communications, Swisscom, NTT Communications, NTT Communications Ltd. (Vietnam), NTT Communications France, NTT America, NTT Europe Ltd., China Telecom, China Telecom Americas, Iliad / Free, Neuf Cegetel, PCCW, UTStarcom and others.
• Advertising and Marketing
• Media and Entertainment
• Healthcare and Medical
• Telecommunication and IT
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Residential Customers
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iptv-market
Market Drivers and Restraints
• Increasing demand of High-Definition (HD) channels and video on demand services
• Growth in online traffic
• Decreasing cost of IPTV services
• Growing FTTH with IPTV
• Entry of new start-ups
• Improper accounting
The global IPTV market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of IPTV market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In 2017, BSNL collaborated with Aksh Optifibre and launched IPTV (Interactive and Personalised Television) service in India. This IPTV service offers viewer to watch the programmes with more than 120 channels as per their convenience.
• To study and analyze the global IPTV consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of IPTV market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global IPTV players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the IPTV with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of IPTV submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
For customize report and discounts, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1278292 • Views: 996More releases