|10-03-2018 05:56 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Polyphenylene Market Top Players Future Business Scope and Investment Analysis Report - Toray Industries, Inc., Solvay, Tosoh Corporation, DIC Corporation, LG Chem, Celanese, SABIC, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Polyphenylene survey provides key information about the industry, including very helpful and important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. Polyphenylene Market is segmented based on type, application, and region. Global market report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in industry with analysis on vendors, geographical regions, types, applications. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly. Several other factors such as import, export, gross margin, price, cost, and consumption are also analyzed under the section Analysis of Polyphenylene production, supply, sales and market status.
The Global Polyphenylene Market is expected to reach USD 5.8 billion by 2025, from USD 3.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Polyphenylene Market are Toray Industries, Inc., Solvay, Tosoh Corporation, DIC Corporation, LG Chem, Celanese, SABIC, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, RTP Company, Teijin, Asahi Kasei America,Ensinger GmbH, Zhejiang NHU Special Materials Co., Ltd.,Kureha America, Kureha Corporation, Tosoh Europe B.V., Toray International Europe GmbH, LG Chem Europe GmbH, China Lumena New Material, Asahi Kasei Corp, Asahi Kasei Plastics North America, Inc., Asahi Kasei Europe GmbH, Ryan Plastics, Teijin America, Inc., Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd., DAICEL CORPORATION and others.
• Filter Bag
• Engineering Plastics
• High Performance Lubricants
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
• Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
• Polyphenylene Oxide/Polyphenylene Ether
By End-Use Industry
• Electrical & Electronics
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-polyphenyle...
• Increasing consumption of polyphenylene resin in the filter bag application
• Increasing use of polyphenylene resin in automotive and aerospace industries
• High cost of polyphenylene resin
• Development of halogen-free and eco-friendly polyphenylene resin
The global polyphenylene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyphenylene market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For instance, in October 2017, Tosoh Corporation announced its merger of subsidiaries Tosoh Finechem Corporation, Tosoh F-Tech, Inc., and Tosoh Organic Chemical Co., Ltd to accelerate the development of chemical compounds that would facilitate the effective use of production facilities.
• To study and analyze the global polyphenylene consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of polyphenylene market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global polyphenylene players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the polyphenylene with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of polyphenylene submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
For customize report and discounts, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1278280 • Views: 1013More releases