|10-03-2018 04:18 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Telehealth Market Growth Opportunity and Strategic Assessment and Forecast 2025 - Top vendors are American Well, BioTelemetry, Inc, Aerotel Medical Systems, InTouch Health, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc, McKesson, Ergotron, Medtronic, InstaMD
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The end user demand for the telehealth market has increased in the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and is expected to grow forecast to 2024. Possible mergers and acquisitions among the startups and key organizations are identified by the report's authors in the study. Later, the telehealth report segments the market on various criteria to give a depth of understanding on the various product types and pricing structures and applications. The objective of market report is to provide a detailed analysis of industry and its impact based on applications and on different geographical regions, strategically analyses the growth trends, future prospects. This telehealth market report provides all the strategic insights of the market and all the graphical values for the forecast period.
The Global Telehealth Market has accounted for USD 3.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 18.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
FREE Sample report is instantly available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Prominent players of Global telehealth market are
• Cerner Corporation,
• Medvivo Group Ltd,
• Philips Healthcare SL,
• USARAD Holdings Inc.,
• Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH,
• Vitaphone GmbH,
• Siemens Healthineers,
• Cisco Systems France,
• Tunstall Healthcare (UK),
• Tunstall Healthcare,
• Teladoc Health,
• American Well,
• BioTelemetry, Inc,
• Aerotel Medical Systems,
• InTouch Health,
• InTouch Technology Inc.,
• AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., and others
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Based on region, the market is divided into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa, and
• South America
The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to the rising pool of elderly population and chronic disease patient pool. Telehealth will help to U.S. healthcare model to shift from episodic model to dynamic continuous monitoring, leading to betterment of healthcare.
The market, by hardware, is categorized into
• Telehealth monitors and
• monitoring devices
The monitoring devices sub segment is further classified by device type into blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, weight scale, pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, ECG monitors and other devices.
Based on deployment, the market is categorized into
• on premise, and
The software market is further segmented into
• integrated and
• standalone software
The services market is further segmented into
• remote monitoring,
• real-time, and
• store and send
The market by end user is segmented into
• payers, and
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-telehealth-...
• To study and analyze the global telehealth consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
• To understand the structure of telehealth market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global telehealth players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the telehealth with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of telehealth submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1278005 • Views: 468More releases