|10-02-2018 05:36 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Natural Language Generation Market Business Development Strategies and top competitors are IBM Corporation, Apple, Microsoft, Automated Insights, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAS, AX Semantics, Phrasetech, NARRATIVEWAVE, Yseop, Narrativa
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Natural Language Generation Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Natural Language Generation Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The Global Natural Language Generation Market accounted for USD 279.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE sample report is instantly available databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Years considered for this report
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2018–2025
Well known players in the natural language generation market are IBM Corporation, Apple, Microsoft, Automated Insights, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAS, AX Semantics, Phrasetech, NARRATIVEWAVE, Yseop, Narrativa, Artificial Solutions, CoGenTex, Narrative Science, Conversica, Linguastat, Textual Relations, Phrasee, Retresco, 2txt – natural language generation GmbH and vPhrase, Dolbey, NetBase Solutions, Inc., Verint-Systems, NewsRx LLC, Arria NLG plc among others.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
• predictive maintenance,
• fraud detection and anti-money laundering,
• customer experience management,
• risk and compliance management
Based on geography the global natural language generation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Services are sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub segmented into consulting services and training and support.
On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into
• marketing and sales,
• human resources and legal
On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into
• on premises
On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into
• small and medium sized
• large sized enterprise
On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• energy and utilities,
• transportation and logistics and others
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-natural-lan...
The global natural language generation market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
• To study and analyze the global natural language generation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of natural language generation market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global natural language generation players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the natural language generation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of natural language generation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Need specific regional or segmentation report? We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1275467 • Views: 429More releases