|10-02-2018 05:03 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Europe Patient Monitoring Device Market In-Depth Market Research Report - Top players are Abbott, Bayer, BIOTRONIK, Boston Scientific, B. Braun Group, GE, Siemens Healthineers, Roche, Analog Devices., Bionet,Briggs Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Europe patient monitoring devices market report is a professional in-depth study on the current state for the Xyz market. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. The Europe patient monitoring devices market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
The report is an upcoming report from Data Bridge Market Research. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
FREE Sample report is instantly available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europ...
Well known major players operating in Europe patient monitoring devices market are Abbott, Bayer, BIOTRONIK, Boston Scientific, B. Braun Group, GE, Siemens Healthineers, Roche, Analog Devices., Bionet, Briggs Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi, Geratherm Medical AG (GME), Trividia Health, Inc., TRIVIDIA HEALTH UK LIMITED, Nihon Kohden, NIHON KOHDEN EUROPE GmbH, Nonin Medical Inc., Nonin Medical, Inc., Nova Biomedical, Nova Biomedical UK, OMRON Group, Philips, Pulse Metric, Inc., Danaher, ResMed, Rossmax International Ltd., Schiller, SunTech Medical, Inc., Smiths Group plc., Uscom, Hill-Rom and Zynex Medical among others.
Based on geography
• North America,
• South America and Middle East and Africa
• hemodynamic monitoring devices,
• neuromonitoring devices,
• cardiac monitoring devices,
• fetal & neonatal monitoring devices,
• respiratory monitoring devices,
• multi-parameter monitoring devices,
• remote patient monitoring devices market,
• weight monitoring devices and temperature monitoring devices
Hemodynamic monitoring devices are further sub segmented into blood pressure monitors, blood glucose monitors, blood gas and electrolyte analyzers and cholesterol analyzers. Neuromonitoring devices are further sub segmented into electroencephalograph (EEG), transcranial doppler (TCD), magnetoencephalograph (MEG), cerebral oximeters and intracranial pressure monitors (ICP).
Cardiac Monitoring Devices are further sub segmented into electrocardiogram, event monitors, implantable loop recorder (ILR) and cardiac output monitoring devices. Electrocardiogram is further sub segmented into by product type and lead type. By product the market is further sub segmented into resting ecg, wired holter monitors and wireless holter monitors. Resting ECG is further sub segmented into stress ECG and holter monitor.
By lead type the market is segmented in
• single-lead ECG devices,
• 3–6 lead ECG devices,
• 12-lead ECG devices and others
Event monitors are further sub segmented by product type into pre-symptom (memory loop) and post-symptom event monitors and by technology into autodetect monitors and manual event monitor. Cardiac output monitoring devices are further sub segmented into minimally invasive com devices and non-invasive com devices.
Fetal and neonatal monitoring devices are further sub segmented into ultra sound fetal dopplers and internal fetal monitors.
Respiratory monitoring devices are further sub segmented into capnographs, spirometers, anesthesia monitors, sleep apnea monitoring devices and pulse oximeters.
Multi-parameter monitoring devices are further sub segmented into high-acuity monitors, mid-acuity monitors and low-acuity monitors.
By end users the market is segmented into
• clinics and
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-patient-mon...
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Increase in geriatric population which boosts the monitoring devices
• Prevalence of patients suffering from diseases
• Increase in technological advancements
• Increasing awareness for diagnosis
• Increase in the acceptance of remote patient monitoring devices
• Lack of skilled personals
• Stringent government regulations
Scope of Report:
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2024
• Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the Europe Patient Monitoring Device Market in upcoming years
• Precise estimation of the Europe Patient Monitoring Device Market size, share and its contribution to the Europe Patient Monitoring Device Market
• Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• Growth of the Europe Patient Monitoring Device industry across various regions Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Nether lands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe.
• A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors.
• Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of Europe Patient Monitoring Device Market.
Need specific regional or segmentation report? We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements, Mail us at
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1275422 • Views: 604More releases