|10-02-2018 02:47 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Medical Device Cleaning Market Outlook to 2025 - Cantel Medical, STERIS Corporation, Getinge, Sklar Instruments, Metrex, Oro Clean Chemie AG, Bode Chemie, Integra LifeSciences, Pharmax Limited, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Medical device cleaning market report could be a comprehensive study on however this state for the medical device cleaning industry is. The report additionally provides with a precis with the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends. There square measure many key players and types that drive the market and with the assistance of SWOT analysis the report aims to grant all the medical device cleaning market drivers and restrains.
The Global Medical Device Cleaning Market accounted to USD 1.54 billion and growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample of This Information Analysis By Clicking Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Global and Regional Analysis on Medical Device Cleaning Market By Process (Presoak, Manual Cleaning, Automatic Cleaning, Disinfection); Type (Enzymatic & Non-enzymatic Detergent); Application (Surgical Instruments, Endoscope, Ultrasound Probe);End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography.
Some of the major players operating in global medical device cleaning market are
· 3M (U.S.),
· Advanced Sterilization Products (U.S.),
· Ruhof Corporation (U.S.),
· STERIS plc (U.S.),
· Getinge AB (Sweden),
· Ecolab (U.S.),
· Cantel Medical (U.S.),
· Metrex Research, LLC (U.S.),
· BODE Chemie GmbH (Germany),
· Sklar Surgical Instruments (U.S.),
· Integra LifeSciences Corporation (U.S.),
· Oro Clean Chemie AG (Switzerland),
· Biotrol (U.S.),
· G9 Chemicals Ltd. (U.K.),
· Pharmax Limited (U.S.),
· Simaxo Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (India) among others.
The global medical device cleaning market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes medical device cleaning market shares for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America. this analysis report focuses on varied levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles, that along comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; rising and high-growth segments of the medical device cleaning market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The global medical device cleaning market consists of detergents and disinfectants which is utilized for cleaning and sanitization of medical instruments, veterinary applications and for human health. It is basically used for the purpose of performance and safety concern.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-dev...
Major market drivers and restraints:
· Increase ingeriatric population
· Rise in healthcare expenditure
· Growth inhospital-acquired infections (HAIs)
· Focusing more on disinfection and sterilization
· Rising preference of single use instruments
Global Medical Device Cleaning Market Segmentation:
· On the basis of process, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into
o Manual cleaning,
o Automatic cleaning and disinfection.
· In 2016, disinfectant held the largest market share due to its increasing demands and effectiveness towards high-level disinfectants and & sterilization for heat-sensitive instruments. Automatic cleaning is expected with highest CAGR in the forecast period 2017-2024.
· On the basis of type, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into
o Non-enzymatic detergent
· On the basis of application, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into
o Surgical instruments,
o Ultrasound probe
· In 2016, surgical instruments accounted the largest market share because of more number of surgeries, rise in geriatric population and growing of HAIs and chronic diseases. Endoscope segment is expected to grow in the forecast period.
· On the basis of end user, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into
o Diagnostic centers
· On the basis of geography, global medical device cleaning market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1275250 • Views: 968More releases