|10-01-2018 04:34 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Polymer Concrete Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Interplastic Corporation, Atlantic Metrocast, DowDuPont, Morgan Advanced Materials, ULMA Architectural Solutions, Arizona Polymer Flooring, Bechtel Corporation, Bouygues Construction, Kwik Bond Polymers
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Polymer Concrete industry report contains proven by regions, especially North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India, focusing top manufacturers in global market, with Production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer. It also presents the company profile, product specifications, production value, Contact Information of manufacturer and market shares for company. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Polymer Concrete Market
Global Polymer Concrete Market is expected to reach USD 767.5 million by 2025, from USD 44.1 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.20% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
FREE SAMPLE PDF REPORT at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
In, February, 2014, Magma Ceramics and catalysts merged with Morgan Advanced Materials in a move to create a larger and more effective combined business which will give access to wider technology base and growth prospects.
Key Competitors: Global Polymer Concrete Market
• BASF SE
• Dudick, Inc.
• Interplastic Corp
• Metrocast Corp
• Morgan Advanced Materials and its affiliates,
• ULMA Architectural Solutions,
• Kwik Bond Polymers,
• Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc.,
• Bechtel Corporation,
• Bouygues S.A.,
• Forte Composites Inc,
• Wacker Chemie AG,
• Civilworks Group,
• Crown Polymers,
• Jiangsu Polycon,
• ACO Group of Companies
• and other.
Competitive Analysis: Global Polymer Concrete Market
The global polymer concrete market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Polymer Concrete market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-polymer-con...
• Increasing need for chemical resistant construction material
• stringent increasing overlay projects in North America
• Recovery of construction industry in Europe
• Lack of awareness about polymer concrete in developing economies
• Fluctuating raw material prices
Queries Related to the Market:
• Which application segments will perform better and achieve success in worldwide through the forecast years?
• What are the key factors driving the market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this Industry?
• Which are the impressive business sectors where best players want their own expansion in future?
• What are the market dynamics?
• What are the limits ruining the development rate?
• What is the focused circumstance to advance development?
• What are the opportunities and threats faced by the performers in the global market?
• What are the development rates for this Industry?
Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Polymer Concrete Market
• Polymer Modified Concrete (PMC)
• Polymer Resin Concrete (PC)
• Polymer Impregnated Concrete (PIC)
• Pump Bases
• Waste Containers
• Flooring Blocks
• Trench Drains
By End-Use Industry
• Non-Residential Structures
• Residential Structures
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1273601 • Views: 682More releases