|10-01-2018 04:07 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Telehealth Market Business Development Strategy, Emerging Technologies and top players like Cerner Corporation, GE, Honeywell, McKesson, Ergotron, Medtronic, InstaMD, Medvivo Group Ltd and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Industry experts at Data Bridge Market Research have compiled a comprehensive market research report on the Global Telehealth Market till 2024 which encompasses a wide range of factors that will prove crucial to our clients and presents them with actionable insights. This study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Global Telehealth Market report enables the buyer to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly.
The Global Telehealth Market has accounted for USD XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
FREE Sample report is instantly available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Prominent players of Global telehealth market are
• Teladoc Health,
• American Well,
• BioTelemetry, Inc,
• Cerner Corporation,
• Medvivo Group Ltd,
• Philips Healthcare SL,
• USARAD Holdings Inc.,
• Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH,
• Vitaphone GmbH,
• Siemens Healthineers,
• Cisco Systems France,
• Tunstall Healthcare (UK),
• Tunstall Healthcare,
• Aerotel Medical Systems,
• InTouch Health,
• InTouch Technology Inc.,
• AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., and others
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Based on region, the market is divided into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa, and
• South America
The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to the rising pool of elderly population and chronic disease patient pool. Telehealth will help to U.S. healthcare model to shift from episodic model to dynamic continuous monitoring, leading to betterment of healthcare.
The market, by hardware, is categorized into
• Telehealth monitors and
• monitoring devices
The monitoring devices sub segment is further classified by device type into blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, weight scale, pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, ECG monitors and other devices.
Based on deployment, the market is categorized into
• on premise, and
The software market is further segmented into
• integrated and
• standalone software
The services market is further segmented into
• remote monitoring,
• real-time, and
• store and send
The market by end user is segmented into
• payers, and
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-telehealth-...
• To study and analyze the global telehealth consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
• To understand the structure of telehealth market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global telehealth players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the telehealth with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of telehealth submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1273505 • Views: 531More releases