|10-01-2018 03:50 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Anti-Drone Market Expanding Globally In 2018 Through Players Like Thales, Saab, Lockheed Martin, Dedrone, IAI - Israel Aerospace Industries, Raytheon, DroneShield
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The key players of the Anti-Drone market square measure creating moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations that touching the Anti-Drone market and fundamentals business as a full and additionally affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. the world Anti-Drone market report additionally contains the drivers and restrains for the Anti-Drone market that square measure derived from SOWT analysis, and additionally shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the many key players and makes that square measure driving the market square measure by general company profiles.
Anti-drone market accounted to USD 218.5 million growing at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Global and Regional Analysis on Market Analysis By Technology (Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, Electronics System) By Defense Type (Detection & Disruption, Detection) By End-user (Military & Defense, Commercial, Government, Others) and By Geography.
Some of the major players operating in anti-drone market are
· Thales Group,
· Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.,
· Lockheed Martin Corp.,
· Saab AB,
· Dedrone Inc.,
· Raytheon Co.,
· Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.,
· Security and Counterintelligence Group LLC,
· Droneshield Ltd.,
· Theiss Uav Solutions, LLC among others.
The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Anti-Drone is a scalable system, which provides the maximum protection of areas and facilities of various sizes, forms and functions. Anti-Drone Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products.
Get Full TOC of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-anti-drone-...
Major market drivers and restraints:
· Rise in the adoption of drones for commercial as well as recreational purpose
· Increased Terrorism Activities
· High R&D expenditure
· Public safety concern
Global Anti-Drone Market Segmentation:
· On the basis of technology the anti-drone market is segmented into Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, and Electronics System.
· On the basis of defense type the anti-drone market is segmented into Detection & Disruption, Detection.
· On the basis of End-user the anti-drone market is segmented into Military & Defense, Commercial, Government, Others.
· On the basis of geography, anti-drone market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1273466 • Views: 348More releases