|10-01-2018 03:46 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Teleradiology Market Competitive Business Strategies & Forecasts with top players like Everlight Radiology, Franklin & Seidelmann, Philips, GE, Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company, FUJIFILM Europe GmbH and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Industry experts at Data Bridge Market Research have compiled a comprehensive market research report on the Global Teleradiology Market till 2024 which encompasses a wide range of factors that will prove crucial to our clients and presents them with actionable insights. This study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Global Teleradiology Market report enables the buyer to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly.
The Global Teleradiology Market accounted to USD 1.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
FREE Sample report is instantly available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Years mentioned in this report
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Prominent players of global teleradiology market are
• Siemens Healthineers,
• vRad (Virtual Radiologic),
• Global Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.,
• Everlight Radiology,
• Franklin & Seidelmann,
• Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company,
• Global Diagnostics - Ireland and UK,
• Global Diagnostics (Australia) Pty Limited,
• Agfa-Gevaert NV,
• Everlight Radiology - Emergency & Trauma Radiology,
• Everlight Radiology UK,
4ways, ONRAD, Inc., MEDNAX, Health Solutions Partner, TELEDIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS, NightHawk Radiology, Inc., RADISPHERE NATIONAL RADIOLOGY GROUP, INC., FUJIFILM Europe GmbH, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. and others.
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
On the basis of geography
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
On the basis of category, Global Teleradiology Market is segmented into
• telecom and
On the basis of modality, global teleradiology market is segmented into
• computerized tomography (CT),
• magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),
• nuclear imaging,
• cardiac echo and mammography
On the basis of end users, global teleradiology market is segmented into
• ambulatory surgical centers and radiology centers
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-teleradiolo...
The global teleradiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes teleradiology market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Major market drivers and Restraints:
• Rising prevalence of cancer and chronic diseases
• Increasing healthcare expenditure and improved healthcare infrastructure
• Expansion in imaging procedures,
• Growing R&D activities and technological advancement in digital technology
• To study and analyze the global teleradiology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
• To understand the structure of teleradiology market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global teleradiology players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the teleradiology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of teleradiology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1273454 • Views: 139More releases