|09-28-2018 09:48 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Family Travel Market Is Booming Worldwide With Linblad Expeditions, National Geographic, Acqualina
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 24 pages on title 'Key Trends in Family Travel: Analysis of family travel flows, key trends and opportunities' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Linblad Expeditions, National Geographic, Acqualina, Discover Corps, Cox & Kings.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1390787-key-trends-...
GlobalData’s "Key Trends in Family Travel", report provides in-depth analysis of the key family travel markets globally and the trends that are shaping the future of this niche. Detailed commentary is provided on who is going where and why, and how companies can tap into this to better meet their customers' needs.
With hectic schedules, it has become difficult for families to spend quality time together and bond. Moreover, with growing disposable income and a maturing consumer market, families are looking for experiences rather than tangible possessions. Therefore, family travel has immense potential for travel players to offer their services and boost revenues. Globally, family outbound trips reached 300.5 million in 2017.
- Saudi Arabians’ family travel comprised 73% of their total outbound trips, followed by China (53%) and New Zealand (48%).
- Argentinian family travel accounted for only 6% of total outbound trips in 2017. Argentinians value family, but prefer to travel abroad either solo or in couples to limit household spending due to the depreciation of the Argentine peso against the major currencies such as the US dollar, Brazilian real, and the euro.
- According to GlobalData’s consumer survey, parents are likely to favor sun and beach (54%) holidays in the coming year, followed by visiting friends or family (34%) and city breaks (28%).
Reasons to buy
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising outbound tourist markets for family travel
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by learning from existing successes and our recommendations.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Cox & Kings
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1390787-key-tr...
Table of Contents
What is Family Travel?
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1390787
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1269143 • Views: 209More releases