|09-28-2018 09:32 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Bedroom furniture Market growing at a CAGR of 22% with Increasing Demand in E-Commerce
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 80 pages on title 'Bedroom Furniture 2018' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe or Asia and important players such as John Lewis, Leesa, Made.com etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1390788-bedroom-fur...
Bedroom Furniture 2018
The ""Bedroom Furniture 2018"", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the bedroom furniture market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on beds, mattresses and other bedroom furniture. Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK bedroom survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
Bedroom furniture remains furniture’s most resilient sub-sector, supported by bed replacements being rarely deferred. The growing awareness of the health benefits of mattresses is seeing customers more willing to trade up. Growth in part-furnished rental properties is encouraging small furniture sales, while the shrinking sizes of UK homes means greater desire for innovative storage solutions. With the big players investing extensively on e-commerce, and smaller pureplays, such as Wayfair, seeing their profiles rise, online sales continue to grow rapidly. By 2023 they are forecast to be 30.5% of all spending, up from 21.8% in 2018.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1390788-bedroom-furniture...
- By 2023, over 30% of spend in bedroom will occur online as customers become more confident about making larger purchases online, including mattresses and retailers develop their multichannel offer.
- Dreams has overtaken Bensons for Beds as the UK's largest bedroom specialist, a spectacular turnaround after being bought out of pre-pack administration in 2013.
- 61.1% of mattress shoppers that did not buy through a pureplay would buy a mattress online without testing it as its 100 night trial and positive word of mouth from consumers encourages customers to try.
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2023, learn which subcategories in the bedroom furniture market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand how drivers of bedroom furniture, such as price, quality, design and innovation, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
- Gain a better understanding of the customer shopping journey for bedroom furniture and understand how online is changing this journey
- Recognise the issues within the burgenoing mattress-in-a-box sector using consumer data and how multichannel retailers can capitalise on the growth in this sector
- See which retailers are set to gain share in 2018 and beyond and the reasons behind this.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: Amazon, Argos, Asda, Bensons for Beds, Bruno, Capser, Dreams, Emma, Eve Sleep, Furniture Village, IKEA, John Lewis, Leesa, Made.com, Next, Otty, Sainsbury's, Shop Direct Group, Simba, Steinhoff, Wayfair
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1390788-bedroo...
Table of Contents
ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Main issues in bedroom furniture:
Mattress-in-a-box go multichannel
Growing influence on online on researching and spending
Consolidation within mattress-in-a-box brands
Smaller homes require less bedroom furniture
Strategies for success
The sector at a glance
Overall sector size and growth
Sector size and growth: bed frames
Sector size and growth: divan beds
Sector size and growth: cots and cradles
Sector size and growth: portable beds
Sector size and growth: headboards
Sector size and growth: mattresses
Sector size and growth: wardrobes
Sector size and growth: fitted bedroom furniture
Sector size and growth: chest of drawers
Sector size and growth: dressing tables/ stools
Sector size and growth: bedside tables
Channels of distribution
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1390788
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1269034 • Views: 172More releases