|09-27-2018 04:54 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Paint Additives Market Scope, Business Growth Factors and key manufacturers are BASF, Evonik, The Dow Chemical Company, Ashland, Lonza, Daikin Industries, Ltd., PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, RPM International Inc and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The key players of the Paint Additives market are making moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations which is affecting the Paint Additives market and Chemical and Materials Industry as a whole and also affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. This market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Paint Additives market in depth. The data and the information regarding the Paint Additives industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts.
The Global Paint Additives Market is expected to reach USD 9,452 million by 2025, from USD 5,231 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Prominent players of Global Paint Additives Market are BASF, Evonik, The Dow Chemical Company, Ashland, Lonza, Daikin Industries, Ltd., PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, RPM International Inc., Axalta, Valspar, The Behr Paint Company, Benjamin Moore & Co., Ennis-Flint, Inc., Dunn-Edwards Corporation , Quest Specialty Chemicals, Diamond Vogel Paints, Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd, S.A. AKZO NOBEL CHEMICALS NV, ARCH CHEMICALS LIMITED, BYK USA, Inc., Byk Chemie, ANGUS Chemical Company, BYK Netherlands B.V., Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd and others.
• Asia Pacific
China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• North America
US, Canada, Mexico
Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe
• South America
Brazil, Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
South Africa, Rest of MEA
• Rheology Modifiers
• Wetting Agent
• Impact Modifier
• Powder Based
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-paint-addit...
• Raising demand of paints additive due to rheology modifier in the paints and coating industry.
• Utilization of paints additive in hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, arenas and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor), infrastructure sector including roads, bridges, and dams.
• Rising demands for green paints- which are eco-friendly and zero volatile organic compound.
• The aid of reducing the dripping and spattering of paints during brush and roller.
• Maximum uses of electricity take place in wet paints.
Inquiry before buying at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global paint additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global paint additives market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In 2017, Akzonobel (Netherlands) launched new Dulux easycare products, which is applicable in protection of delay stains from penetrating deep into walls.
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global paint additives market
• Analyze and forecast the wireless data radio modem market on the basis of services, end-user, and services
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1267963 • Views: 664More releases