|09-27-2018 03:02 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Blood Plasma Market by Top Players Analysis (Belimed AG (Metall Zug), Steelco S.P.A, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG)
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Blood Plasma Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For instance: In 2018, Roche was launched the cobas plasma separation card. This new solution is a stable and easy-to-use sample collection device for HIV plasma viral load testing.
Download Free Sample PDF Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing in prevalence of life-threatening disorders, especially haemophilia.
• Rising in adoption of blood plasma derivatives products.
• Increasing geriatric population.
• Increasing in awareness about blood & plasma donation.
• High cost of plasma derivative-based therapy.
• Post-operative risks associated with plasma replacement therapy.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Blood Plasma Market
Some of the major players operating in the global blood plasma market are:-
• Olympus Corporation,
• Medivators Inc. (Cantel Medical Corp.),
• Getinge Group,
• STERIS Plc.,
• Belimed AG (Metall Zug),
• Steelco S.P.A,
• Pfizer Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
• Merck & Co. Inc.,
• Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. (Johnson & Johnson),
• Abbott Laboratories,
• Bayer AG,
• Alere Inc.,
• Dickinson and Company,
• Bemis Company,
• Cantel Medical Corp.,
• Covidien plc,
• Crosstex International,Inc.,
• Danaher Corp.,
• Diversey Inc,
• Getinge Group,
• MMM Group,
• Purdue Pharma LP,
• Sealed Air Corp,
• Semperit AG Holding,
• Synergy Health plc,
Blood plasma is the liquid portion of blood. Plasma is used as transport medium for delivering nutrients to the cells of the various organs of the body and for transporting waste products derived from cellular metabolism to the kidneys, liver, and lungs for excretion According to the statistics, in 2015, the total plasma volume collected was U.S. 31,100 tons and albumin was the highest revenue generated product which was sold 548 grams to every thousands of the U.S. population.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2018, Invitrx Inc.(U.S.) launched cord blood plasma product contains plasticity promoting proteins that may have anti-aging effects that increase neurogenesis and cognitive function.
• In 2015, D-MARK BIOSCIENCES(Canada) launched NucleoMag DNA Plasma which is used in consistent of DNA recovery regardless of plasma and competitive detection of low abundance DNA samples.
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1267567 • Views: 788More releases