|09-27-2018 02:58 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
X-Ray Detectors Market 2018: Global Analysis Of Industry Players Like Varian Medical Systems, Agfa HealthCare, Varex Imaging Corporation, Analogic, Teledyne DALSA, PerkinElmer, Inc., Hamamatsu, MOXTEK, Thales, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., MOXTEK
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The X-Ray Detectors market report is a window to the X-Ray Detectors industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. This X-Ray Detectors market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. This study also analyses the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Global X-Ray Detectors Market is expected to reach USD 3,586.2 million by 2024 from USD 2,250.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample of This Information Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global X-Ray Detectors Market Analysis By Product Type (Flat Panel, Computed Radiography, Line Scan, CCD) Portability (Fixed, Mobile) Application (Medical, Dental, Security, Veterinary, Industrial) End User(ICU, Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Lab) and Geography.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.is going to dominate the X-ray detector market following with
· VAREX imaging corporation
· Agfa Healthcare
· Amptek, Inc.
· Analogic Corporation
· Canon Inc.
· Detection Technology Oyj
· Fujifilm Medical Systems
· Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
· Konica Minolta, Inc.
· Moxtek, Inc.
· Perkinelmer, Inc.
· Rigaku Corporation
· Teledyne DALSA Inc.
· Thales Group,
Others: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Varian Medical Systems and, Yxlon International GmbH, among other local players.
· Flat-panel detectors market is growing with the highest CAGR.
· Globally portable/wireless detectors are driving the market with highest market share with growing with the highest CAGR.
· Medical application is dominating the global X-ray detector market.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as growing geriatric population and chronic diseases, growing government initiatives, declining prices and benefits offered by digital detectors, and reimbursement cuts for analog x-rays. The X-Ray Detector market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-x-ray-detecto...
Market Key Drivers: Global X-Ray Detectors
· The demand for advance medical devices such as digital X-ray detector is rising for the diagnosis and treatment in the healthcare system worldwide.
· The rising number of initiatives by the government has promoted the use of digital X-ray detectors to drive the growth of the market
· Reduced cost of FPDs will contribute to the growth of the X-ray detector market.
Market Segmentation: Global X-Ray Detectors
The global X-ray detector market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and geography. The global X-ray detector market is segmented into 4 product types, namely
· Flat panel detectors (FPD)
· Computed radiography detectors (CRD)
· Line scan detectors
· Charged coupled devices detectors (CCD)
In 2017, the flat panel detectors (FPD) segment is expected to dominate the market with a share of around 71.0% and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
· The FPD are further segmented on the basis of panel size into large area, medium area, and small area FPD.
· Based on portability, the market is segmented into fixed detectors and portable detectors.
· On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into medical imaging, dental imaging, security, veterinary and, industrial.
· On the basis of end users the market is classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, clinics, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and ICU.
· In 2017, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
Full Report Description, Customization Or Requesting TOC, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-x-ray-detecto...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1267553 • Views: 510More releases