|09-27-2018 10:59 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market Business Growth Strategies and Key Players Insights - Honeywell, Datalogic, Epicor Software, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Windward Software, JDA Software, Lowry Solutions and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on.
The Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample Report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Most prominent players of Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market are Honeywell, Datalogic, Epicor Software, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Windward Software, JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Chekhra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC, RedBeam, Inc., Zebra Technologies, Wasp Barcode Technologies, Ubisense, Wisetrack, Trimble Inc., GigaTrak, Tenna, TVL Inc., Jolly Technologies Inc, Brilliant Info Systems Pvt. Ltd, ASAP Systems - Cloud/On-Premises Inventory System & Asset Tracking Solutions and others.
Based on application
• facility management,
• tool tracking,
• IT asset tracking,
• equipment tracking,
• funding management,
• mandate compliance,
• warehouse management and others
Based on geography
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Based on component
• hardware and
Hardware is sub segmented into RFID readers, real-time location system (RTLS), barcode scanners, barcode printers, barcode stickers, RFID tags, and global Positioning System (GPS). Software is sub segmented into on premise and cloud-based. Services are sub segmented into consulting & training, implementation & integration, operation & maintenance.
Based on industry
• transportation and logistics,
• energy & utilities,
• government and others
• oil & gas,
• IT& telecom,
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-asset-track...
The global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of asset tracking and inventory management solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major market drivers and restraints
• Demand of asset tracking and inventory management solutions in new offshore fields in deep waters.
• Increasing the demand for maintaining the asset and plant.
• Stringent government safety regulations and quality control requirements
• Declining efficiencies of aging assets and the need for operational safety
• Climatic changes affecting the operations of various industries
• High initial cost and complex process of system installation
• Decrease in oil and gas prices.
Inquire about this report from our expert’s at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• To study and analyze the global asset tracking and inventory management solutions consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of asset tracking and inventory management solutions market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global asset tracking and inventory management solutions players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the asset tracking and inventory management solutions with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of asset tracking and inventory management solutions submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
For Customize Report and Discounts, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1266470 • Views: 788More releases