|09-25-2018 04:34 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market 2018 - Research on Top Industry Players: Engie, Siemens, Efacec, EVGO, Leviton, Alfen, Allego, Semaconnect, Tgood, ABB Group, AeroVironment, Inc., Elektromotive Limited, ChargePoint, Inc., Schneider Electric SE
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Electric vehicles (EVs) use electric motors powered by electrical energy stored in a battery for propulsion. Various models of these types of vehicles are available in the market with variable choices and competences. To recharge their battery, they are plugged in to a source of electrical power. The trends related to the EV technology are evolving. There are number of fundamental EV design ideas that actually precede gasoline internal ignition engines.
Market Analysis: Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
The Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market is expected to reach USD 49.74 billion by 2025, from USD 3.22 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 40.80% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
According to the news published by The Economics Times, in April 2016, for setting up charging stations for electric vehicles, the people would not need to have a separate licence under the Electricity Act of 2003; the government of India has said they would give a big boost to ambitious EV plans.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
Some of the major players operating in the global electric vehicle charging stations market are Engie, Siemens, Efacec, EVGO, Leviton, Alfen, Allego, Blink Charging, Semaconnect, Tgood, ABB Group, AeroVironment, Inc., Elektromotive Limited, ChargePoint, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Chargemaster Plc, Eaton Corporation, Siemens AG, SemaConnect, Inc., ClipperCreek, Inc., Tesla Motors, Inc., Delphi Automotive LLP, General Electric, and Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc. among others.
In April 2017- YPF, the state-owned oil company of Argentina, reported that it would install 220 fast-load stations for electric vehicles in 110 of its service stations in the national territory.
In May 2017, Germany, the largest market for passenger cars, plans to pump USD 240 million into battery research and boost home production of the same.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Government funding, subsidies and incentives expected to drive the EV and EV charging stations market
• Growing demand for electric vehicles increases the adoption of EV charging stations
• Growing concern toward environmental pollution
• Heavy investment from automakers in EVs
• High price and small distance covered by EVs
• Lack of standardization
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Segmentation: Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
• The global electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented based on vehicle type, charging station, installation type, and geographical segments.
• Based on vehicle type, the market is segmented into battery electric vehicle (BEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV).
• On the basis of charging station, the market is classified into AC charging station and DC charging station.
• On the basis of installation type, the market is segmented into residential and commercial.
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
The global electric vehicle charging stations market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electric vehicle charging stations market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Highlights of Report
• Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
• Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
• An analysis of strategies of major competitors
• Detailed analyses of industry trends
• A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
• Provides profiles of major competitors of the market.
• Details of their operations, product and services.
• Recent developments and key financial metrics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market?
Order a Copy of Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1261796 • Views: 302More releases