|09-25-2018 03:18 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Osseointegration Implants Market 2018: Comprehensive Coverage of Dentsply Sirona, Integrum, CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, Straumann Group, Nuvasive, Depuy Synthes Companies, Danaher Corporation, Stryker, William Demant, Henry Schein, Zimmer Biomet, Bicon, Os
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Osseointegration Implants market report is a window to the Orthopedic Devices industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Osseointegration Implants Research Report study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Osseointegration Implants Market is expected to reach USD 8.38 billion by 2025, from USD 4.91 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Osseointegration Implants Market, By Product Type (Dental Components, Bone-Anchored Prosthesis), Material Type (Ceramic Implants, Zirconia Implants, Stainless Steel Implants, Titanium), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dental Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
• Zimmer Biomet,
• Dentsply Sirona,
• Osstem Implant,
• Integrum SE,
• Insights, Inc.,
• Nuvasive, Inc,
• Depuy Synthes Companies,
• Danaher Corporation,
• Stryker Corporation,
• William Demant Holding A/S,
• Henry Schein Inc,
• Innovative Manufacturers,
• among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
The global osseointegration implants Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as product launches, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Continuous Manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Content:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-osseointegr...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July 2015, approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) given to humanitarian device exemption (HDE) for Integrum´s OPRA Implant System.
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global healthcare analytics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing geriatric population.
• Increasing number of incidents.
• Rapid adoption of better technologies.
• High cost requirement.
Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
The global osseointegration implants market is segmented based on
• product type,
• material type,
• end user
• geographical segments.
Based on product type, the market is segmented into
• dental components
• bone-anchored prosthesis.
Dental component is further segmented into
Abutment is further classified into
• definitive abutment and
• temporary abutment.
Bone anchored prosthesis is segmented into
• upper limb
• lower limb.
On the basis of material, the market is classified into
• ceramic implants,
• zirconia implants,
• stainless steel implants,
On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into
• ambulatory surgical centers,
• dental clinics.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1261600 • Views: 327More releases