|09-25-2018 02:39 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market Emerging Trends, Growth Opportunities and major players are BD, GE, CooperSurgical, Medtronic, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Getinge and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market report identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in In Vitro Diagnostics industry with analysis on vendors, Geographical Regions, types, applications. Furthermore, it attempts to determine the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market. Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care report also provides market forecast information, according to the history of this industry, the future of the industry faces what situation, growth or failure.
The Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market accounted to USD 3,145.2 million by the end of 2024 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market are BD, GE, CooperSurgical, Medtronic, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Getinge, Nonin Medical, Inc., BabyBloom Healthcare BV, Nonin Medical, Inc., MTTS Asia, Fanem and others
On the grounds of geography the market covers the 6 major regions, namely
• North America,
• Latin America,
• Middle East and Africa
There are many major countries which share the highest part to the market, such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Scandinavia, Russia, and Italy, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Colombia and Argentina amongst others.
By Neonatal Equipment,
• Infant Warmers & Incubators,
• Phototherapy Equipment,
• Neonatal Monitoring Devices
• Respiratory Assistance & Monitoring Devices
On the basis of Product the market is categorized in
• Thermoregulation devices,
• Monitoring Systems,
• Hearing Screening Devices and
• Vision Screening Equipment
By End User the market is classified in
• Pediatric and Neonatal Clinics
• Nursing Homes
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-neonatal-pr...
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Advanced techniques.
• Launch of innovative products are some of the drivers for market.
• Lack of technical personnel and availability of substitute technologies.
• High price devices and ventilators, with lack of product differentiation are the factors that hamperthe growth rate.
• Rise in demand of fetal MRI, technological innovations and the high demand for portable and versatile systems are the opportunities for the future market.
• Increase in the incidence of premature birth.
• Increasing awareness of prenatal and neonatal care
• Increased demand for prenatal therapeutics, diagnostics, and monitoring devices
• Government co-operation to provide better care for prenatal and neonatal infants
• Lack of awareness and economic constraints in developing countries and product recalls are the challenge for the market.
The Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this MARKET. The report includes market shares of Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Marketfor global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Want to customize this report? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1261435 • Views: 518More releases