|09-25-2018 01:49 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
XLIF Surgery Market by Top Competitors Analysis Spine Wave Inc., Tyber Medical LLC., K2M Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Titan Spine, DIO MEDICAL, Osteo Med, ZIMMER BIOMET, NuVasive Inc., RTI Surgical Inc., K2M Inc. among others.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global XLIF Surgery Market report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the Global XLIF Surgery Market. This Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Download Free PDF Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global fetal monitoring market is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. NuVasive Inc. is going to dominate the global XLIF surgery market following with, RTI Surgical Inc. and K2M, Inc. Other players in this market include Spine Wave, Inc., Tyber Medical LLC., K2M, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Titan Spine, DIO MEDICAL, OsteoMed, ZIMMER BIOMET among others holds 26.6% of the global fetal monitoring market in 2016.
Market Segmentation: Global XLIF Surgery Market
• On the basis of product type, XLIF surgery market is segmented into XLIF interbody cages and XLIF interbody fusion systems. In 2017, the XLIF Interbody Cages is expected to dominate the global XLIF surgery market with 75.8% market share and U.S. XLIF surgery market with 73.3% market share.
• On the basis of end user, the global XLIF surgery market is classified into hospitals, spinal surgery centers and others. Among these, in 2017 hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market and the trend is expected to remain the same till 2024.
Key Points: Global XLIF Surgery Market
• NuVasive Inc. is going to dominate the global XLIF surgery market following with, RTI Surgical Inc. and K2M,Inc. along with others such as Spine Wave, Inc., Tyber Medical LLC., K2M, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Titan Spine, DIO MEDICAL, OsteoMed, ZIMMER BIOMET.
• XLIF surgery is the method in spinal fusion surgery, which is a minimally invasive procedure performed through the side (lateral) of the body to treat spinal disorders.
• XLIF interbody cages are having major share in global XLIF Surgery market in 2016.
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
RTI Surgical Inc.:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered at Alachua, Florida, U.S., RTI Surgicals, Inc., is engaged in the development and marketing of biologic, metal, and synthetic implants. The company operates through four business segments, namely, spine, sports medicine and orthopedics, surgical specialties and cardiothoracic.
The spine product category of the company offers various products pertaining to cervical, lateral, orthobiologics and thoracolumbar. It offers the products Fusion Lateral Disc Prep Set, Lat-Fuse Lateral Plate System, MIS Fusion Instrument Set, Clarity Retractor System and many others.
Drivers: Global XLIF Surgery Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the rising number of minimally invasive procedures, increasing number of spinal disorders and growing number of geriatric population. On the other hand, higher expenses of treatment procedures, increasing research on substitutive treatments and stringent reimbursement policies. These factors increase the demand for XLIF surgery in patient.
• In July 2017, K2M Group Holdings, Inc. signed the agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation subsidiary Japan Medicalnext Co., Ltd. for the distribution of K2M’s innovative spinal technologies in Japan.
INCREASING NUMBER OF SPINAL DISORDERS
The XLIF surgery market is growing due to the growing number of the spinal disorders globally. Spinal cord damage is among the most traumatic events that occur in an individual’s life. Spinal cord injury affects friends, family, employers, community and the health care system. The XLIF is used in the wide range of the spinal diseases such as lumbar degenerative disc disease, lumbar disc herniations, lumbar stenosis, spondylolisthesis, scoliosis and deformity. According to National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (NSCSC), Out of the 314 million people in US almost 54.0% of the population is suffering from spinal cord injury (SCI).
Access Detailed TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-xlif-surger...
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1261167 • Views: 834More releases