|09-25-2018 08:10 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Computer Vision Technologies Market Study 2018 | Global Analysis Of Top Players Like Basler AG, MediaTek, Synopsys Inc, Sony, Cognex Corporation, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, National Instruments, Intel Corporation, Texas Instruments, KEYENCE CORPO
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The computer vision technologies market report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the global market. This Computer Vision Technologies market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample of This Information Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Analysis on Global Computer Vision Technologies Market by Component (Hardware (Camera, Frame Grabber, Optics, Processor) and Software (Deep Learning and Traditional Software)), Product (PC Based and Smart Camera Based), Application (Mobile robots, Mobile Smart Devices Medical Vision, others), Vertical and By Geography. Some of the major players operating in the global computer vision technologies unit market are
• Cognex Corporation (US)
• Basler AG (Germany)
• KEYENCE CORPORATION. (Japan)
• National Instruments (US)
• Sony (Japan)
• Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. (US)
• Texas Instruments Incorporated.(US)
• Intel Corporation (US)
• Baumer Optronic (Germany),
• Tordivel AS. (Norway),
• ISRA VISION (Germany),
• MVTec Software GmbH (Germany),
• MediaTek Inc. (Taiwan),
• Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (US),
• CEVA Logistics (US),
• Synopsys, Inc. (US),
• SICK AG (Germany)
• JAI A/S (Denmark)
The Computer Vision Technologies market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the Computer Vision Technologies forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global computer vision technologies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in computer vision technologies market. The computer vision technologies industry report includes market shares of computer vision technologies unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Computer vision is a technology which is used to analyse the object or to identify the image of an object with increasing quality and minimizing manual labour. It also helps to identify the exact positioning of object in x-axis, y-axis and z-axis. Computer vision technologies can visualize 1D image, 2D image and 3D image of any object. Hence, due to the huge scope of computer vision in North America and increased usage of industrial robots, the global computer vision technologies market will rise in future.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing need for quality inspection and automation
• Increased demand for 3D vision systems with robot controllers
• Increasing adoption of 3D computer vision systems
• Lack of flexible computer vision solutions
Market Segmentation: Global Computer Vision Technologies Market
• The global computer vision technologies market is segmented based on component, product, application, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on Component, the global computer vision technologies market is segmented into
• Hardware is further sub segmented into camera, frame grabber, optics and processor. Software is further sub segmented into deep learning and traditional software.
• On the basis of Product, the global computer vision technologies market segmented into
• PC based
• Smart camera based
• On the basis of application, the global computer vision technologies market segmented into
• Mobile robots
• Mobile smart devices
• Medical vision and others
• Based on geography, the global computer vision technologies market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Full Report Description Or Requesting TOC, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-computer-visi...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1259611 • Views: 274More releases