|09-24-2018 02:34 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Wanhua Chemical Group,Tosoh Corporation, The Lubrizol Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals Group, Covestro, Huntsman Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF, BSW Berleburger, DuPont, 3M
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market report provides current and future market trends in Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Industry. It covers major manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types, major applications. The vendor analysis is one of the key elements and is very useful for every player to understand competitive landscape in the market. This report provides vital information on every parameter which is required for making strategic decisions and development of every business in PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer industry.
Get Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market is expected to reach USD 17.13 million by 2025, from USD 12.42 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
In 2013, Tosoh Corporation constructed a plant which produces RZETA and is an emission free plant for polyurethane catalyst.
In 2015, Mitsui chemicals launched Fortimo and Stabio, in the market of polyurethane which is used in chemical and abrasion segments.
Key Competitors: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
• Wanhua Chemical Group
• Tosoh Corporation
• The Lubrizol Corporation
• Mitsui Chemicals Group
• Huntsman Corporation
• The Dow Chemical Company. ,
• BSW Berleburger Schaumstoffwerk GmbH
• Bayer Crop Science
• P+S Polyurethan-Elastomere GmbH & Co. KG,
• Accella Polyurethane Systems,
• among other.
Competitive Landscape: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
The global PU(Polyurethane) elastomer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global PU(Polyurethane) elastomer market shares of for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Governments across the globe are investing significantly in the development of pipeline infrastructure in developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil.
In 2014, Tosoh Corporation merged with Nippon Polyurethane Industry Co., Ltd. where its generated the efficiency in the integrated supply network.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pu-polyuret...
• Raising demand of acrylic monomers in hygienic products, detergents, and waste water treatment chemicals.
• Utilization of acrylate monomers for the improvement of operational efficiency for water based coatings.
• Major revenue contributor in the field of paints & coatings and adhesives & sealants industry.
• Lower load capacities, which leads to lack of resistance in temperature and salts.
• In European chemical industry, the demand of butyl acrylate monomers decreased due to some unpredictable reasons.
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global PU elastomer market.
• Analyze and forecast elastomeric foam market on the basis of product, additives and application
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for product, additives and application Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global PU (Polyurethane) Elastomer Market
• Thermoset Polyurethane Elastomers
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer
• Blowing agents
• Smoke Retardants
• Flame Retardants
• Automotive & Transportation
• Industrial Machinery
• Building & Construction
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• South America
o Rest of south America
o Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1258563 • Views: 255More releases