|09-24-2018 02:19 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Microbiology Testing Market to Exhibit Impressive Growth during 2018– 2025| With: bioMérieux, Danaher Corporation, Becton Dickenson, Dickinson & Company, Abbott, Roche, Bruker, Hologic, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, QIAGEN, And Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This Microbiology Testing Market Report is a synopsis of how the Market is going to be for the forecast period by also explaining what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are, and also contains the company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the Microbiology Testing Market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values.
Get Sample Copy Of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Microbiology Testing Market is expected to reach USD 5.61 billion by 2025, from USD 3.42 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
In 2016, according to world health organization 6.3 million new cases of TB were reported (up from 6.1 million in 2015), equivalent to 61% of the estimated incidence of 10.4 million; the latest treatment outcome data show a global treatment success rate of 83%, similar to recent years.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Microbiology Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in the global microbiology testing market are:-
• Danaher Corporation,
• Dickinson and Company,
• Roche Diagnostics (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) ,
• Bruker ,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific,
• Merck KGaA,
• Aquagenx Llc,
• Avantor Performance Materials Llc,
• Dhler Gmbhare
• amongst others.
The global microbiology testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global microbiology testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Speak To Industry Experts, Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Technological Advancements in Disease Diagnostics
• Rising Incidence of Infectious Diseases and Growing Outbreaks of Epidemics recent technological advances.
• Increased Funding and Public-Private Investments
• Limited Reimbursement Policies for Microbiology Testing Procedures
Market Segmentation: Global Microbiology Testing Market
Based on application market is segmented into:
On the basis of disease market is segmented into:
• respiratory disease,
On the basis of product market is segmented into:
On the basis of end user market is segmented into:
• and academia.
Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies, namely:
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In January 2015, bioMérieux a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, and COPAN, a leading manufacturer of innovative pre-analytic solutions, announced that they have signed a strategic partnership in clinical microbiology laboratory automation. Under this agreement, COPAN has approved distribution rights for its automated platforms (including the WASP Walk-Away Specimen Processor and the WASPLabTM solutions which automate microbiology laboratory tasks and provide digital imaging and analysis) to bioMérieux.
• In August 2015, Roche announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire GeneWEAVE BioSciences, Inc. (GeneWEAVE), a private company which is focused on advanced and innovative, clinical microbiology diagnostics solutions based in Los Gatos, CA, USA. Under this agreement, Roche will pay GeneWEAVE shareholders USD 190 million upfront and up to USD 235 million in contingent product related milestones.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1258471 • Views: 136More releases