|09-24-2018 02:04 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Enterprise Content Management Market Scope, Business Growth Factors, Industry Policies - Top vendors are Lexmark, DocuWare, Everteam, Laserfiche, Everteam, Fabasoft, Hyland, IBM, Laserfiche, M-Files Corporation, Microsoft, Newgen Software, OpenText
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Enterprise Content Management Market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technological and financial details of the industry to 2025.This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. Recognize the most recent Enterprise Content Management Market improvements, share, and systems utilized by the significant market. Our research analysts have identified the growth advancements and features as one of the primary factors that will trigger the growth of the Enterprise Content Management Market in the coming years.
The Global Enterprise Content Management Market is expected to reach USD 109.66 billion by 2025, from USD 31.66 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Enterprise Content Management Market are Alfresco, Appatura, Axyon Consulting, Box, Box UK, Lexmark, DocuWare, Everteam, Laserfiche, Everteam, Fabasoft, Hyland, IBM, Laserfiche, M-Files Corporation, Microsoft, Newgen Software, OpenText, Oracle, Oracle Corporation UK Ltd, Xerox, OpenText, Alfresco, Lexmark International Pte. Ltd., Lexmark International (Asia Pacific), Lexmark UK, Lexmark Canada Inc., Adobe, Fabasoft and others.
Market Segments of Enterprise Content Management Market
Based on Component, the market is segmented into
• solutions and
The solutions segment is further sub-segmented into content workflow, document management, imaging and capturing, web content management, records management, digital asset management, mobile content management, case management and eDiscovery. The services segment is further sub-segmented into implementation service, training and education and support and maintenance.
On the basis of deployment type, the market is classified into
• on-premises and
On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into
• accounts and finance,
• human resource,
• supply chain management,
• operations and marketing
Based on organization size, the market is segmented into
• SMEs and
• large enterprises
Based on vertical, the market is segmented into
• telecom and IT,
• consumer goods and retail,
• healthcare and life sciences,
• energy and utilities,
• transportation and logistics
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and Brazil are among the others.
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enterprise-...
Market Drivers and Restraints
• Exponential growth in digital content across enterprises.
• Need for regulatory content management to enhance operations.
• Increased traction for risk mitigation in content management.
• High need for securing confidential data and protection against data loss.
• Difficulties in the smooth handling of enterprise data in case of mergers and acquisitions.
• Existence of functional content data silos.
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global enterprise content management market
• Analyze and forecast the enterprise content management market on the basis of ingredient type, ingredient form, equipment type, mode of operation and application.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for ingredient type, ingredient form, equipment type, mode of operation and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
The global enterprise content management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enterprise content management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016, Oracle launched new SaaS, PaaS and IaaS cloud services which is beneficial in transformative technologies for big data analytics, IoT (Internet of Things), social and mobile phones.
Get the Best Discount, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1258394 • Views: 248More releases