|09-21-2018 06:41 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Healthcare Analytics Market 2018: Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Optum, Truven Health Analytics, McKesson, MedAssets, Mede Analytics, Cognizant, Health Catalyst, Verisk Analytics, Philips Healthcare SL, HealthKart, Information Builders,CitiusTech
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Healthcare Analytics market report provides complete information about manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types as well as applications. Healthcare Analytics Market is segmented based on type, application, and region. Global market report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in Healthcare Analytics industry with analysis on vendors, geographical regions, types, applications. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 8.87billion by 2025, from USD 8.65billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2018,EXL(U.S.) acquired SCIO Health Analytics(U.S.).This acquisition would strengthen EXL’s capability in the high growth cost optimisation and care optimisation markets.
• In 2017, Internet Brands(U.S.) acquired WebMD(U.S.) for exploring and evaluating potential strategic alternatives.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive, Descriptive, Predictive) Component (Software, Hardware, Services) Delivery Mode (On-premise, Web-based, Cloud-based), Application (Clinical, Financial, Operational and Administrative), End User ( Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers, Others), Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Competitors/Players: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
• IBM Corporation,
• Oracle Corporation,
• Cerner Corporation,
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.,
• Optum Health, Inc.,
• Verisk Analytics, Inc.,
• Truven Health Analytics,
• McKesson Corporation,
• MedAssets, Inc.,
• Mede Analytics, Inc,
• Health Catalyst,
• 3M Company,
• Philips Healthcare,
• Information Builders Inc.,
• SCIO Health,
• TIBCO Software, Inc.,
• Tableau Software, Inc.,
• SAP SE,
• NextHealth Technologies,
• UnitedHealthcare Group
• among other.
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
The global healthcare analytics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For Instance, in 2017, Teladoc(U.S.) acquired Best Doctors(U.S.).This acquisition was beneficial for teladoc out of the field of its current repertoire of offering primary care, common dermatology conditions and behavioral health (which it mainly does through episodic care) and into a wider spectrum of medical conditions, including those that are critical and often expensive.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Healthcare cost reduction
• Patient outcomes improvement
• Revenue growth
• Rising patient data in healthcare systems
• Improving healthcare decisions
• Improving the relation between caregivers and care providers, including insurance providers.
• Rising popularity of big data analytics in transforming healthcare in developing and developed economies
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Key Highlights of Report
• Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
• Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
• An analysis of strategies of major competitors
• Detailed analyses of industry trends
• A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
• Provides profiles of major competitors of the market.
• Details of their operations, product and services.
• Recent developments and key financial metrics.
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
The global healthcare analytics control market is segmented based on
• delivery mode,
• end user and
Based on type, the market is sub segmented into
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1255947 • Views: 978More releases