|09-21-2018 03:28 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Operational Technology Market Analysis 2018 | Particularized Players Like Siemens, Honeywell, ABB, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, GE, SAP, IBM, Emerson, Cisco, Advantech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies, Cognizant, Tesco Controls
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Operational Technology market report studies the industry abilities for each geographical region based on the customer purchasing patterns, macroeconomic parameters, development rate, and market demand and supply states. It includes a comprehensive evaluation of the Markets growth prospects and Restrictions. The report discusses all the market trends and analyses all the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market. The report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The report for global operational technology market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. The Global Market accounted for USD 28.96 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Analysis on Global Operational Technology Market, By Geography; Component (Field Devices, Control System, Services); Networking Technology (Wired Technology, Wireless Technology); End-User Industry (Process Industry, Non-Process Industry) and Geography. Some of the major players of the global market are
· Siemens AG
· Honeywell International Inc.
· General Electric
· Schneider Electric
· Rockwell Automation, Inc.
· SAP SE
· IBM Corporation
· Cisco Systems
· Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Others: Cognizant, Accenture, Wipro, Yokogawa India Ltd., Emerson, Advantech Co., Ltd., FANUC INDIA Private Limited., Nextnine Inc., SCADAfence, John Wood Group PLC, Wunderlich-Malec, TESCO CONTROLS, INC., NEC India Pvt. Ltd. and others.
Operational technology is the category of hardware and software that controls the physical processes, devices and infrastructures. Earlier operational technology was only used in industrial control systems for manufacturing, transportation and utilities and also the technologies had networking limitation. The conventional mechanically driven operation is now being replaced by operational technology in advent of the technological advancements in communication and networking. Now, such physical devices are becoming smart and also increasing trend for smart operational technologies. Such technologies have provided administrators to perform their tasks remotely and getting work done in the real time.
Operational Technology Market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the Industry forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
· Growing demand for smart automation solutions
· Changing needs and preferences of customers
· Increasing demand for industrialization in emerging economies
· Lack of sufficient initiatives from the governments
· Supply chain disruptions
Market Segmentation: Global Operational Technology Market
· The global operational technology market is segmented on the basis of component into
· Field devices
· Control system
· The field devices segment is further sub segmented into valves, actuators, transmitters, and switches. The control systems segment is further sub segmented into SCADA systems, DCS, PLC, PLM systems, MES, and safety automation systems. The services segment is further sub segmented into OEM services, remote diagnostics and maintenance services, and predictive maintenance services.
· On the basis of networking technology, the global operational technology market is segmented into
· wired technology
· wireless technology
· The wired technology segment is further sub segmented into ethernet, modbus, profinet, foundation fieldbus, hart, and others. The wireless technology segment is further sub segmented into wi-fi, zigbee, whart, ISA100, bluetooth, cellular technologies, and satellite technologies.
· On the basis of end-user, the global operational technology market is segmented into
· Process industry
· Non-process industries
· The process industry segment is further sub segmented into food and beverages, chemical, energy and power, oil and gas, metals and mining and others. The non-process industry segment is further sub segmented into aerospace and defense, automotive, medical, agriculture, building, and others.
· On the basis of geography, the global operational technology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Get Regional Customization or Help On Other Query, Speak to Research Analyst: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1255435 • Views: 365More releases