|09-18-2018 03:57 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Medical Sensors Market Comprehensive Analysis 2018 | By Global Key Companies : Philips, Medtronic, MEMSIC, GeekWire, First Sensor, Honeywell, Smiths Group plc, STMicroelectronics, Universal Biosensors, Biosensors International Group, Ltd , OmniVision Tech
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report contains all the corporate profiles of the key players and makes that creating moves like developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations that have an effect on the Medical Sensors market, beside the corporate profiles the report additionally contains the market restrains and drivers that square measure derived through SWOT analysis of the Medical Sensors market.
The report additionally offers associate in-depth plan regarding what the Medical Sensors market definition, classifications, applications and market trends square measure, the report additionally contains the CAGR figures for the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and forecast year 2018-2025.
The Medical Sensors market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. The global medical sensors market is expected to reach USD 19.07 Billion by 2025, from USD 10.07 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Data collection and base year Medical Sensors analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The Medical Sensors Market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the Medical Sensors Industry forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Analysis on Global Medical Sensors Market, By product type (Pressure, Motion, temperature, blood oxygen, blood glucose sensor and others), By Placement type (wearable, strip, implantable and others), By application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Image devices, Monitoring, Others), By End Users, By Geography.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the medical sensors market in the next 8 years. Medical sensors are tools helpful in monitoring, diagnosis of the disease, and important human parameters for therapeutic applications. Pregnancy strips, HIV Test, blood glucose and immunological test strips have a major role in the share of the medical sensors market. Some of the major players operating in the global medical sensor market are
· Philips NV,
· Sensirion AG,
· Honeywell International Inc,
· Smiths Group plc,
· OmniVision Technologies Inc,
· Memsic Inc,
· Universal Biosensors,
· Biosensors International Group,
Other: GeekWire LLC, GE Healthcare, First Sensor AG, NXP Semiconductors, Danaher Corp, among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Improvement of wearable and disease diagnosing kits.
· Increase in the use of sensors in the clinics and home applications
· Increase in the awareness among the patients for monitoring and diagnosing of the disease.
· Increased investment in research and development of devices based on sensors.
· Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
· Increase in patient population of chronic and long term disease.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-sen...
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Sensors Market
· The global medical sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, placement type, application, end users, and geography.
· Based on product type, the global medical sensors market is segmented into pressure sensor, accelerator (inertial) sensors, motion sensor, Image sensor, Electrocardiogram sensor, temperature sensor, blood glucose, blood oxygen sensor. Pressure sensors is further sub segmented into Patients monitor sensors, respiratory devices sensors, future solution sensors
· Based on placement, the global medical sensors market is segmented into strip sensors, wearable sensors, implantable sensors, non-invasive and invasive sensors and ingestible sensors. Wearable sensors are further sub-segmented into wearable sensors used in patient monitoring and sensors for diagnosis of non-infectious disease.
· Based on the application, the global medical sensors market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutics, monitoring, imaging, fitness and wellness and others. The diagnostic is further sub-segmented into blood glucose test strip sensors, HIV-test strip sensors, pregnancy test strip sensor and drug and alcohol test strip sensors. Therapeutics is further sub-segmented into cardiac therapeutic devices, cardiac catheter sensors, and insulin pump sensors. Monitoring is further sub-segmented into continuous blood pressure monitors, cardiac monitors, smart pills, implantable loop recorder, pulse oximeters, continuous glucose monitoring devices. Imaging devices is further sub-segmented into capsule endoscope sensors. Fitness and wellness is further sub-segmented into electronic pedometer, wearable injectors, and continuous glucose meter. Others type is further sub segmented hearing-aids sensor, treadmill sensor, electronic weighing scale, automated external defibrillator.
· On the basis of end users, the global medical sensors market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare. Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into retail, and direct tenders.
· Based on geography the global medical sensors market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1246188 • Views: 321More releases