|09-18-2018 03:05 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Hip Replacement Implants Market In-depth Insights 2018 |Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes Companies, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Corin Group, Arthrex, Conformis, Corentec, Elite Medical, EUROS SAS, Consensus Orthopedics, Integra LifeSciences, Lima Corporate,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This Report on Hip Replacement Implants Market will assist you to take thoughtful decisions about market by explaining what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are and informing you about all the recent product launches & their researches, their joint ventures, merges, and accusations, while also explaining about all the market drivers and restrains which are collected using SWOT analysis.
This reports main focus will be to make you aware of what the CAGR levels are going to be in the forecast period of 2018-2025.
Get free Report Sample @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Hip Replacement Implants Market is expected to USD 7.1 billion by 2024, from USD 5.3 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The total hip replacement surgery is growing at a significant rate since the past decade. Many of our participants (Orthopedic Surgeons) in this report believed the growth is owing to factors both related to lifestyle and technological advancements.
Some of the major players operating in this market are:
• Zimmer Biomet,
• Depuy Synthes,
• Smith and Nephew,
• B.Braun Melsungen AG,
• Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG,
• Wright Medical N.V.,
• Arthrex, Inc.,
• Elite Surgical Supplies (PTY) Ltd,
• Euros France,
• FH Orthopedics,
• Integra LifeSciences,
• Lima Corporate,
• Medacta, Ortosintese,
• Peter Brehm,
• Shanghai MicroPort Orthopedics,
• Synergie Ingénierie Médicale,
• Wright Medical,
• Tecomet and,
• DJO Global
The global hip replacement market is highly fragmented with various companies operating in local regions. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Market shares included in the report are for U.S., Europe, APAC, Japan, China, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request Analyst Call@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Key Highlights of Report:
• Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
• Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
• An analysis of strategies of major competitors
• Detailed analyses of industry trends
• A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
• Provides profiles of major competitors of the market.
• Details of their operations, product and services.
• Recent developments and key financial metrics.
Table Of Contents:
• 1. Introduction
• 2. Market Segmentation
• 3. Market Overview
• 4. Executive Summary
• 5. Premium Insights
• 6. Global, By Component
• 7. Product Type
• 8. Delivery
• 9. Industry Type
• 10. Geography
• 10.1. Overview
• 10.2. North America
• 10.3. Europe
• 10.4. Asia-Pacific
• 10.5. South America
• 10.6. Middle East & Africa
• 11. Company Landscape
• 12. Company Profiles
• 13. Related Reports
Get Free Copy Of TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hip-replace...
The hip replacement market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, end user and geography.
On the basis of product type the hip replacement implants market is segmented into 4 type:
• total hip implant,
• partial femoral head implant,
• hip resurfacing,
• revision hip implants.
The total hip implant market segment is further sub-segmented into cemented and cement less total hip replacement products. The report covers the market value (USD) and implant volume (units) their trends till 2024. In 2016, cement less total hip implants market sub segment is expected to dominate the market for total hip implants with 66.7% market share. In terms of sales volume or units sold cement less total hip implants is expected to dominate the market in 2017, with a share of 74.6% of the global hip replacement market. Revision hip implants are priced highest among all hip replacement implants, while partial femoral head implant is among the most cost effective product though prices vary from brand to brand.
On the basis of end user the hip replacement implants market is segmented into:
• orthopedic clinics,
• hospitals and surgery centers.
In 2017, hospitals market segment is expected to dominate the end users segment with a share of approximately 74.1% market share, owing to nature of these surgeries being mostly inpatient. Surgery centers are common in developed countries such as U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Japan and some other countries, but in developing countries still hospitals are the only end users taking up this surgery. Hip replacement surgeries in orthopedic clinics are not common as well due to the requirements of anesthesia monitoring, and patients generally being admitted post-surgery.
Based on geography the report covers data points for 52 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North & South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. U.S. dominate the global hip replacement market with a share of 41.2% in 2016, owing to the rising pool of arthritis patient full reimbursements of these surgeries through government and non-government healthcare payers.
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market growth rate of Hip Replacement Implants Market in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Hip Replacement Implants Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Hip Replacement Implants Market space?
• What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Hip Replacement Implants Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Hip Replacement Implants Market?
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Hip Replacement Implants Market?
• What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Hip Replacement Implants industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications Hip Replacement Implants Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of ECG Cable and ECG Lead Wires industry?
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1246054 • Views: 890More releases