|09-18-2018 02:43 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Functional Food Ingredients Market In-depth Insights 2018 | By : Royal Cosun, Carlsberg Group,Kerry, Cargill, BASF SE, Dowdupont, Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc. Tate & Lyle, Arla Foods,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This Report on Functional Food Ingredients Market will assist you to take thoughtful decisions about market by explaining what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are and informing you about all the recent product launches & their researches, their joint ventures, merges, and accusations, while also explaining about all the market drivers and restrains which are collected using SWOT analysis.
This reports main focus will be to make you aware of what the CAGR levels are going to be in the forecast period of 2018-2025.
Get Free Sample Report, For More Information@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Functional Food Ingredients Market is expected to reach USD 110 billion by 2025, from USD 67 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Market Competitors:
The key players operating in the global functional food ingredients market are –
• BASF SE
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Arla Foods, Kerry Group,
• Koninklijke DSM N.V.,
• Ingredion Incorporated,
• Tate & Lyle,
• Roquette Freres,
• and CHR.
• Hansen and Kemin Industries,
• Beneo, Miller,
• Royal Cosun,
• A B Miller Plc,
• Anheuser-usch InBev,
• Carlsberg Group
• among other.
The global functional food ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Functional Food Ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In October, 2017 Cargill makes its first animal feed company acquisition in Brazil the acquisition of privately owned integral nutrias animal, announced on Friday is Cargill’s first purchase of a company in food ingredients segment in Latin America’s largest economy.
Cargill has been looking to diversify into new businesses as global grain traders face a margin squeeze because of a glut of the crops.
Market Drivers & Restraint:
• Increase in consumption of nutritive convenience food and fortified food
• Growth in incidences of chronic diseases
• Growth in need for food enrichment due to high processing levels of food products
• Higher cost for functional food products due to the inclusion of healthier or naturally sourced ingredients
Speak To Industry Experts, Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Table Of Contents:
• Market Introduction
• Executive Summary
• Industry Overview
• Market Development
• Global, By Component
• Sales Revenue
• Gross Margin
• Application / End-User Segment
• Industry Type
• Market Overview
• Market Segmentation
• Premium Insights
• Regional Market
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Company Landscape
• Company Profiles
• Related Reports
Get Free Copy Of TOC@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-functional-...
• Proteins & Amino Acids
• Phytochemical & Plant Extracts
• Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
• Omega-3 Fatty Acids
o Macro Minerals
o Micro Minerals
• Natural Source
• Synthetic Source
By Health Benefit
• Gut Health
• Heart Health
• Bone Health
• Nutritive Health
• Weight Management
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global functional food ingredients market.
• Analyze and forecast functional food ingredients market on the basis of type, application, source, form and process
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for type, application, source, form and process
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1245966 • Views: 419More releases