Cloud Computing Market, 2018 Top Companies are VMWare, CA Technologies, Caspio, Dell, PaaS Factory, Google, Amazon, Akamai Technologies, Hewlett Packet, Cisco, Demandware, a Salesforce company, Adobe
Cloud Computing is a term that describes a broad range of technology services. It is often described as a stack (see diagram below), as a response to the broad range of services built on top of one another under the moniker “Cloud”.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-cloud-computing-...
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Aliyun, Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce, Rackspace, SAP, Oracle, Vmware, DELL and EMC.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
· Platform as a Service (PaaS)
· Software as a Service (SaaS)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Small and Medium sized enterprises
· Large enterprises
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-cloud-computing...
Scope of the Report:
· This report studies the Cloud Computing market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Cloud Computing market by product type and applications/end industries.
· Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in U.S.. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure have relative higher level of product’s quality. As to Germany, SAP has become as a global leader. In Cina, Aliyun leads the technology development.
· In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company.
· The giant companies are more likely to set their own big agents in some major countries and regions taking charge of regional business building their international market position.
· Companies in developing countries such as China, in contrast, put more effort on native and domestic market, their product quality is not advanced enough when comparing with leading companies.
· Company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, the developed areas’ company now put more effort to underdevelopment regions these years.
· This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it’s important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders’ prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people get used to the cloud computing, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of cloud computing will increase.
· The global Cloud Computing market is valued at 36700 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 182300 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 30.6% between 2017 and 2023.
· The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
· North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Cloud Computing.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Cloud Computing market.
· Chapter 1, to describe Cloud Computing Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
· Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Cloud Computing, with sales, revenue, and price of Cloud Computing, in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Cloud Computing, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
· Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 12, Cloud Computing market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
· Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Cloud Computing sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Place Direct Purchase Order of Cloud Computing Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-cloud-computing...
· With the given market data, Researchformarkets.com offers customizations according to the company's specific needs.
· Regional and country-level analysis of the Cloud Computing market, by end-use.
· Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cloud Computing Market, 2018 Top Companies are VMWare, CA Technologies, Caspio, Dell, PaaS Factory, Google, Amazon, Akamai Technologies, Hewlett Packet, Cisco, Demandware, a Salesforce company, Adobe here
News-ID: 1245566 • Views: 306
More Releases from Research for Markets
Superfoods Market Research 2019-2028 on Top Industry Players : Archer Daniels Mi …
The supermarket market is expected to grow globally with a CAGR of 9.5% per annum until 2028. The global superfood market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. This may be mainly due to a significant consumer shift to a healthy lifestyle supplemented by the intake of nutritious and healthy foods. Superfoods are described as nutrient-rich foods such as fiber, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals. These products have
Qualcomm, NEC Corporation, CommScope and Huawei Technologies are Dominating the …
The Wireless Infrastructure Market Research Report is a first-rate research manual that examines the overall market structure, huge drivers, deviations, constraints and opportunities in the wireless infrastructure market. In addition, the development of product drift, critical drivers, difficulties, and market opening are clearly detected and dissected during this report. The market drivers and market restrictions mentioned in this Wireless Infrastructure Report help organizations think about generation methodologies. Stocks of these
Telecom Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Projected to Gain Signifi …
The global telecom electronic manufacturing services (EMS) market size is estimated at USD 302.72 billion by 2028. It is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.5%. IoT is the next key trend and is estimated to support the telecom industry in terms of revenue generation and infrastructure expansion, which is subsequently estimated to drive the market over the forecast years. This report focuses on the global Telecom Electronic
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market Projected to Gain Significant Value by …
This Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) report works as a established source of information to offer a telescopic view of the current market trends, situations, opportunities and status. Moreover, this market report gives idea to clients about the market drivers and restraints extracted from SWOT analysis and also provides all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2017, base year 2018 and forecast period of 2019-2028. The geometric and numerical
More Releases for Cloud
Cloud Storage Market
Cloud storage is a complete solution package, which includes software and services to manage, maintain, and store data in a virtual environment. It helps both large and small & medium enterprises to store and access relevant information from data center through the Internet. These data centers are maintained at distant places and are connected through networks, which enable the users to access information using the Internet. Cloud storage gives additional
Global Cloud Storage Market
Global Cloud Storage Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026) – by Type, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Vertical, and Geography. Global Cloud Storage Market was valued US$ 35.1 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 197.4 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 25.99% during forecast period. Cloud storage is allowing enterprises to store information on remote servers which can be accessed using internet. These remote servers are operated, maintained
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market -
Healthcare Cloud Computing is a broad, proactive endpoint security solution designed to supplement the existing defenses. It is a cyber-security technology that informs the need for constant monitoring and response to advanced threats. This advanced system measure shifts of security from a reactive threat approach to one that can detect and prevent threats before they even reach the organization. Growing cases of enterprise endpoint targeted attacks and necessity to mitigate it
Cloud Orchestration Market Trend
According to a new report Cloud Orchestration Market (2017-2023), published by KBV Research, the Cloud Orchestration Market is expected to attain a market size of $15.6 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period. The Configuration market dominated the Cloud Orchestration Market by Solution Type in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 22.9 % during the
Websites in the Cloud
Noxum consults on websites in the Microsoft Cloud Increased website traffic or massive traffic surges means “heavy labor” behind the web interface. Enormous server capacities are needed to compensate for fluctuation and temporary peaks. Cloud websites release companies from the limitations of server hardware. Würzburg - The Noxum GmbH, service and software provider for Cloud solutions, supports companies operating their websites in the Windows Azure Cloud. Enterprises, publishers and online merchants
Agilisys Cloud Services Simplifies Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS)
David Cotterell appointed Managing Director to spearhead private sector growth for Agilisys London, 17 October 2011. Agilisys, one of the UK’s most innovative IT and business services providers, has expanded its cloud services offering by launching Agilisys Cloud Services, a managed IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) providing a suite of scalable, modular and customisable cloud services including infrastructure, co-location and hosting solutions, along with associated consultancy services, in Agilisys’ dedicated, highly