|09-10-2018 04:17 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Ink Resins Market 2018: Global Analysis and Forecasting Industry Study of Lawter, Inc, The Dow Chemical Company, Arizona Chemical, a Kraton Company, IGM Resins, Evonik, DSM, Hydrite
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Ink Resins market report is an in-depth study on how the status is for the Resins industry. This report includes a study of marketing and development strategies, along with the product portfolios of the leading companies.
The Global Ink Resins Market report also gives a deep knowledge of market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends while also showing the CAGR levels for the Forecast years 2018-2025. The Ink Resins market report includes all the profiles of leading companies and brands that are driving the market with their recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges, and accusations. Ink Resins Industry SOWT analysis is used to find the market drivers and restrains.
The Global Ink Resins Market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The Global Ink Resins Market is expected to reach USD 5261.21 million by 2025, from USD 3152.34 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global ink resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink resins market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Some of the major players operating in the global Ink Resins market are
· Harima Chemicals Inc. company
· BASF SE
· The Dow Chemical Company
Others: Arizona Chemical Company, Arakawa Chemical Industries,Ltd, IGM Resins, Evonik Industries AG, DSM, Hydrite Chemical, and others.
Ink resins perform various functions such as dispersion of the pigment and prevention of its re-accumulation. Its hydrocarbon based ink is used for publication printing, similarly acrylic-based and nitrocellulose-based resins used for packaging. oil-based resins such as rosin-based resin, petroleum hydrocarbon and soybean oil are beneficial to be used in lithographic inks, because of high molecular weight of rosin phenolic, resins can provide increase in viscosity of lithographic ink, which will give high speed functioning. INDULOR CHEMIE GMBH launched, a styrene-acrylic hard resin, which can be easily polymerized in bulk and get neutralized in water. These inks are used in flexographic and gravure-printing to set gloss, and transfer. Certain hard resin solutions are used as dispersing agents for pigments. Demand for this segment is driven due to rising need to supply of raw materials for ink resins, increase in packaging and energy curable inks, development of new product, rise in R&D activities and growing partnership of ink resin suppliers with ink manufacturers.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Enhancement supply of raw materials for ink resins
· Increase of packaging and energy curable inks
· Long-term strategic partnerships of ink resin suppliers with ink manufacturers
· Environmental protection legislations
· Innovative ink resin technology
· Increase in price of ink resin feedstock
· Unbalanced geopolitical situation
· Growing consolidation among ink resin suppliers
· Switch from traditional to internet marketing
Market Segmentation: Global Ink Resins Market
The global ink resins market is segmented based on type, process, technology, application, geographical segments.
· Based on type, the global ink resins market is segmented into
· modified resin,
· hydrocarbon resins,
· modified cellulose,
· Acrylic is further sub segmented into paste inks, solvent-based ink, water based ink sand others
· On the basis of process, global ink resins market is segmented into
· On the basis of technology, the global ink resins market is classified on
· On the basis of application, the global ink resin is classified on
Printing & Publication,
Corrugated Cardboard & Cartons,
· Based on geography the global ink resins market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ink-resins-...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1230815 • Views: 305More releases