|09-10-2018 10:54 AM CET - Associations & Organizations||
Laser Technology Market Outlook Shows Growth in 2018 Through Production of Nano Devices for Various Industries With Top Players Like Corning Optical Communications, Coherent Inc., Bystronic Group, AMS Technologies AG, Epilog, eurolaser GmbH, Focuslight Te
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Laser Technology market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Global Market analysis By Geography, Type (Solid Laser, Liquid Laser, Gas Laser); Application (Optical Communication, Laser Processing) and Vertical (Commercial, Telecommunications, Research, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Automotive, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial). The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments. The Global Market accounted for USD 11.57 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.32% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the laser technology market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report for laser technology market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Some of the major players of the global market are
· Access Laser,
· Alltec GmbH
· AMS Technologies,
· Bystronic Laser AG,
· Coherent Inc.,
· Epilog Laser,
· Eurolaser GmbH,
· Focuslight Technologies Inc.,
· Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co. Ltd.,
· IPG Photonics Corporation,
· Jeanoptik AG,
· Keopsys Group,
· Lasaerstar Technologies Corp.,
Others: Lumentum Holdings Inc., Novanta Inc, NPI LASERS Co., Ltd, Photonics Industries International. Inc, Prima Industrie S.P.A., Quantel Group, Toptica Photonics AG, Trumpf Group, Universal Laser Systems Inc., Ushio Opto Semiconductors Inc., MKS Instruments, and others
Laser technology utilizes light to store, exchange, or print pictures and content. It creates light vitality by changing over the vitality conditions of a material. It has its wide application in broadcast communications, research, aviation and resistance, human services, and others. Immense request from the human services vertical is the real driver in the development of laser technology advertise. Then again, administrative consistence may hamper the market.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-laser-techn...
Increasing demand and awareness in the healthcare industry
Superior alternatives over traditional material processing techniques
Shift towards production of nano and micro devices
Regulatory compliance for manufacturing and end-use industries
Market Segmentation: Global Laser Technology Market
· The global laser technology market is segmented on the basis of type into solid laser, liquid laser, and gas laser. The solid laser sub segment is further categorized into YAG laser, semiconductor laser, thin disk laser, ruby laser, fiber laser, and others. The liquid laser sub segment is categorized into X-Ray laser, dye lasers, and others. Gas laser segment is further categorized into Co2 laser, excimer laser, argon laser, chemical laser, helium-neon laser, and others.
· The global laser technology market is also segmented on the basis of applications into optical communication, laser processing. Laser processing is further segmented into macro processing, micro processing, and advanced processing. The macro processing segment is further sub segmented into cutting, drilling, welding, and marking & engraving. The cutting segment is further categorized into fusion cutting, flame cutting, and sublimation cutting. The drilling segment is categorized into single pulse drilling, percussion drilling, trepanning drilling, and helical drilling.
· The global laser technology is further segmented on the basis of vertical into commercial, telecommunications, research, aerospace and defense,healthcare, automotive, semiconductor & electronics, industrial, and others.
· On the basis of geography, global laser technology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1229288 • Views: 1386More releases