|09-10-2018 08:43 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Optical Measurement Market: Global Study on Key Players Breuckmann GmbH & Co. KG, Nikon Instruments, Hexagon Metrology, Inc. USA, FARO Technologies, KLA-Tencor, Nova Measuring Instruments, Perceptron, Inc., Nanometrics Incorporated
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Optical measurement is collection of measurement using the optical sensors. Non-invasiveness is the main advantage of optical measurement. Optical sensors used in optical measurement are quite sensitive because of that ultra-fine movement of the particle is also observed because of that. The main disadvantage of the optical measurement id that the optical measurement cannot address the errors which humans would be able to address. LED industry based on the optical measurement. Standard integrating sphere calibration procedures accurately measure the optical properties of LEDs. GapGun device manufactured by Third Dimension used in the optical measurement that uses the laser triangulation technology. In March 2018, Zygo launched the next-generation 3D optical profilers with advances in data acquisition, speed, sensitivity and intelligent operation. By launch of this product the company had had expanded its product portfolio in the optical measurement market. In February 2018, Nikon enters into business transfer agreement to coordinate measuring machine business. Through this agreement Nikon decided to focus optical 3D Metrology and X-ray/CT inspection systems solutions. In January 2018, Nikon entered into business agreement with advanced cell technology. In this agreement Nikon will use its optical and image analysis technology.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Top players operating in the market consist of:
• Nikon Instruments Inc.,
• Hexagon Metrology Inc.,
• GOM mbH,
• Mitutoyo Corporation,
• FARO Technologies,
• KLA-Tencor Corporation,
• Quality Vision International Pvt. Ltd.,
• Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd.,
• Steinbichler Optotechnik GmbH,
• Nanometrics Incorporated,
• Breuckmann GmbH,
• Perceptron Inc.,
• ST Industries Inc.,
• Micro-Vu Corp,
• Third Dimension,
• Vision Engineering Ltd,
• Carl Zeiss Meditec AG,
• Among others
Competitive Landscape: Global Optical Measurement Market
The global optical measurement market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Segmentation: Global Optical Measurement Market
• The global optical measurement market is segmented based on offering, technology, dimension, end-user and geographical segments.
• Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into machine vision, NDT and metrology. NDT are sub segmented into visual inspection, radiography, ultrasonic and eddy current.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into electronics and measuring microscope, profile projector, ODS, CMM, and VMM and others.
• On the basis of method, the market is segmented into extrinsic – optical coherence tomography, encoders, laser doppler velocimetry ,pyrometers, fabry-perot interferometers ,spectroscopy , intrinsic – scattering based, raman ,rayleigh, brillouin ,fiber braggs grating (fbg) based ,point fbg based, spatially continuous base.
• Based on geography, the global optical measurement market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints
• Optical measuring system is used for inspection and process control.
• Conventional techniques used in measurement are hand gauges, touch probes, optical comparators, or microscopes.
• Improving accuracy on measuring of physical properties of a product
• Increased operational efficacy in a cost-effective
• Increase in demand of 3D metrology services.
• Increase in advocacy of optical measurement solutions
• Increase in R&D infrastructure of optical measuring system.
Market Analysis: Global Optical Measurement Market
The Global Optical Measurement Market accounted for USD 3.27 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Order a Copy of Global Optical Measurement Market 2018 Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1228846 • Views: 90More releases