|09-06-2018 08:45 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market 2018 Top Companies Analysis: Lubrizol, Asahi Kasei, LG Chem, Celanese, PolyOne Corporation, ExxonMobil, Kraton, Tosoh, China Petrochemical Corporation, Covestro, Evonik Industries, Arkema, Dow Chemical Company
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Key Points: Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
• BASF SE is going to dominate the thermoplastic elastomers market following with The Dow Chemical Company and LyondellBasell Industries along with others such as Arkema Sa, Evonik Industries AG, Covestro AG, China Petrochemical Corporation, Huntsman International Llc., Tosoh Corporation, Kraton Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, TSRC, Polyone, LCY Group, Celanese Corporation, LG Chem, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Teknor Apex, The Lubrizol Corporation among others.
• Medical market is growing with the highest CAGR
• Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) are driving the market with highest market share
• Styrenic block copolymer is dominating the thermoplastic elastomers market
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Analysis: Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market is expected to reach 7,505.08 tonnes by 2024 from 5,100.00 tonnes in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Segmentation: Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
• The global thermoplastic elastomers market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography. The global thermoplastic elastomers market is segmented based on product type into eight notable segments; styrenic block copolymer (SBC), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV), copolyester ether elastomers (COPE), polyether block amide elastomers (PEBA), polyether-ester elastomer (TPEE) and others. The Thermoplastic elastomers market is dominated by styrenic block copolymer (SBC) with 45.7% market share in 2016, growing at the highest CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period.
• Styrenic block copolymer (SBC) is sub segmented into styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS), styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS) and hydrogenated styrene block copolymers (HSBC). Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is sub segmented into polyester, polyether and polycaprolactone. Thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO) is sub segmented into polyethylene and polypropylene. Thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) is sub segmented into polypropylene, butyl/ halobutyl, polyacrylate. Polyether block amide elastomers (PEBA) is sub segmented into polyamide 11 elastomer and polyamide 12 elastomer.
• On the basis of application, into eight notable segments; automotive building & construction, footwear, adhesives, sealants & coatings, wires & cables, medical, advanced materials and others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - email@example.com
Table of Contents Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market:
1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.2. MARKET DEFINITION
1.3. OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS MARKET
1.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.6. MARKETS COVERED
2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. MARKETS COVERED
2.2. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE
2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
2.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
2.5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.6. PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS
2.7. SECONDARY SOURCES
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
6. GLOBAL THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.2. STYRENIC BLOCK COPOLYMER
6.3. THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE
6.4. THERMOPLASTIC POLYOLEFINS
6.5. THERMOPLASTIC VULCANIZATES
6.6. COPOLYESTER ETHER ELASTOMERS
6.7. POLYETHER BLOCK AMIDE ELASTOMERS
6.8. POLYETHER ESTER ELASTOMERS
7. GLOBAL SURGICAL SUTURES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.3. BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
7.5. ADHESIVES, SEALANTS & COATINGS
7.6. WIRES & CABLES
7.8. ADVANCED MATERIALS
8. GLOBAL THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9. GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MATERIALS MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
10. COMPANY PROFILE
11. RELATED REPORTS
Key Drivers: Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for thermoplastic elastomers market are thermoplastic elastomers substituting thermosets, increasing application from the HVAC/automotive industry and growth in end-use industries.
• Unstable raw material prices are the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
• Increasing applications in the medical industry and growing demand for bio-based thermoplastic elastomers will drive the market in future.
Order a Copy of Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market 2018 Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1223287 • Views: 344More releases