|09-05-2018 05:33 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Thrombectomy Devices Market Qualitative Analysis Reveals Explosive Growth by 2025: Stryker, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Terumo Medical Corporation, Boston Scientific, Spectranetics, Penumbra, Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
This file pursuits to observe the tendencies of Thrombectomy Devices market such as its marketplace improvement, development, function and others which are finished by means of the key players and Brands. This report additionally consists of all of the marketplace drivers and restraints which are derived from SWOT analyses.
This report on the Thrombectomy Devices market offers explanatory understanding available on the market elements like dominating players, manufacturing, revenue, intake, import and export, and the most effective improvement in the company length, deployment kind, internal, segmentation comprised in the course of this analysis, additionally the Players have used various techniques such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others, to growth their footprints in this market on the way to preserve in long run, moreover to the present the clear perspective of Thrombectomy Devices market.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Thrombectomy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Thrombectomy Devices Market
• Stryker Corporation,
• Medtronic PLC,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Terumo Corporation,
• Boston Scientific Corporation,
• Spectranetics Corporation,
• Penumbra, Inc.,
• Argon Medical Devices, Inc.,
• Edwards Lifesciences Corporation,
• Teleflex Incorporated,
• Straub Medical AG,
• BTG International Ltd,
• Phenox GmbH,
• Acandis GmbH & Co. Kg,
• Argon Medical Devices Inc.,
• Penumbra, Inc.,
• Teleflex Inc.,
• Terumo Corporation
• Among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Thrombectomy Devices Market
The global thrombectomy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thrombectomy devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-thrombectom...
Global Thrombectomy Devices Market, By Type (Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, Mechanical/Fragmentation Thrombectomy Devices, Rheolytic/Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy Devices, Ultrasonic Thrombectomy Devices), Application (Cardiovascular Applications, Neurovascular Applications, Peripheral Vascular Applications), End Users (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• New technologies such as automated suturing device is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
• Growing number of surgical procedures
• Rising geriatric population
• Increasing quality of suturing material
• Increased investment in healthcare infrastructure in growing economies
• Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
• Increasing substitutes to sutures such as hemostats and surgical staplers
Key Developments in the Market:
• In December 2016, Boston Scientific, which one of the key player of the market, participated in the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco.
• In May 2014, Argon Medical Devices, Inc. had launched new product under the brand name LEANERXT Rotational Thrombectomy System as a new addition to the CLEANER family of dialysis products. The product has increased power and torque for cleaning wall-adherent thrombus, and the ability to be introduced through a 6 Fr sheath, CLEANERXT combines torque with trackability. Its innovative sinusoidal wire design is radiopaque and conforms to varying lumen diameters, actively cleaning wall-adherent thrombus.
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global thrombectomy devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Speak To Industry Experts Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Thrombectomy Devices Market
The global thrombectomy devices market is segmented based on
• end user,
• geographical segments.
Based on type, the market is segmented into
• aspiration thrombectomy devices,
• mechanical/fragmentation thrombectomy devices,
• rheolytic/hydrodynamic thrombectomy devices,
• ultrasonic thrombectomy devices.
On the basis of application, the market is classified into
• cardiovascular applications,
• neurovascular applications,
• peripheral vascular applications.
On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into
• hospitals and surgical centers,
• ambulatory surgical centers,
• research laboratories and academic institutes,
• other end users.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All types covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1222609 • Views: 605More releases