|09-05-2018 05:03 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Scratch-Resistant Glass Market to be Lead by Nippon Electric Glass, AGC Inc., Corning Inc., Kyocera, SCHOTT AG, Guardian Industries, Others and Forecast Period 2018-2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Chemical and Materials industry is changing due to the movements of key players in the Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market. The CAGR levels are expected to rise in the forecast period of 2018-2025.
There are several systematic information in the report, like what the CAGR values are going to be in the forecast years of 2018-2025, and what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends mean and how to use them to achieve a greater edge on the key players and brands whose company profiles are included in the report. This report also contains all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the top brands and players. All the way by also informing what the market drivers and restrains are with help of SWOT analysis.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Definition: Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market
Scratch-resistant is a type of coating, which is applied in lens, photographic film etc. Scratch-resistant glass provides various benefits such as, high scratch resistance, better optical clarity, and improved impact absorbance. One of the major factors driving the growth of the market is the higher use of scratch-resistant glass in smartphones & tablets application.
In 2010, According to the article published in Asia’s Media Innovators, in India number smartphone users have already reached to 600 million followed by china. In the recent past year due to the rapid increase of smart phones user in these countries will affect the market in coming years. Apart from this, there is also growing demand of scratch-resistant glass in electronics and automotive applications. However, due to the high cost of scratch-resistant glass is major restraining factor in other application areas of film lamination & coatings.
In 2017, Apple invested $200 million in Corning Incorporated for manufacturing of scratch-resistant glass in a rural Kentucky facility, which will solve problem of scratches on iPhone mobile. Plastic screens to be replaced with a scratch-resistant glass in all the iPhone.
Market Segmentation: Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market
• The global scratch-resistant glass market is segmented based on product type, application, and geographical segments.
• Based on product type, the global scratch-resistant glass market is segmented into the chemically-strengthened glass and sapphire glass. On the basis of application, the global scratch-resistant glass market is segmented into smartphones & tablets, automotive, interior architecture, electronics, and others. Automotive is further sub segmented into cars and machine. Electronics is further sub segmented into camera and lens.
• Based on geography, the global scratch-resistant glass market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - email@example.com
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rapidly increase of smart phone in the developing region due to high penetration.
• Growing number of smartphones & tablets application.
• Growing use of film lamination & coatings is restraining the market.
Market Analysis: Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market
The Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market is expected to reach USD 3.60 billion by 2025, from USD 1.82 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2028. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Competitive Analysis: Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market
The global scratch-resistant glass market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of scratch-resistant glass market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd,
Nippon Electric Glass Co.,Ltd.,
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market?
Order a Copy of Global Scratch-Resistant Glass Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1222548 • Views: 490More releases