|09-05-2018 01:05 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Synthetic Monitoring Market 2018 SWOT Analysis by Players: Salesforce.com, Inc., bitbar, Catchpoint Systems, Inc, SciVisum Ltd, Apica, Splunk, Riverbed Technology, New Relic, AppDynamics, Microsoft Corporation, Dynatrace, Dell, BMC Software, Inc., IBM
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Synthetic Monitoring Market is changing for a better in the forecast years 2017-2024 the CAGR analysis tell so as the CAGR levels in the historic year 2015 and base year 2016 were continuously increasing.
Further, this report lists the product definition, applications, Synthetic Monitoring Market scope, and major product manufacturing regions. An extensive view of Synthetic Monitoring industry major manufacturers and Synthetic Monitoring Market supply/demand scenario are covered deeply. This kind of record comprehensively analyses the present Synthetic Monitoring Market segments as well as the rising segments which can anticipate the forecast Synthetic Monitoring Market development. Along with all this the report also contains the market restrains and drivers that are derived from the SWOT analysis.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Company Share Analysis: Global Synthetic Monitoring Market
The report for synthetic monitoring market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Market Definition: Global Synthetic Monitoring Market
Synthetic monitoring is a process of monitoring the applications by using robotic agents to simulate the real user’s interaction. It also includes testing of applications before launching it to the end-users. The synthetic monitoring tools have HTTP, automatic cookie handling, cross platform support, load generation, response verification, an execution and monitoring console, real-time stats, GUI or console modes, custom timers, and others. It is widely applicable in banking, financial services, and insurance, government and defense, IT and telecom, healthcare, retail, automotive, transportation, and logistics, media and entertainment, and others. Critical need for pro-active monitoring, and management of increasing complex applications may act as the major driver in the growth of synthetic monitoring market. On the other hand lack of expertise and skill set may hinder the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Micro services driving the development of applications
• Critical need for pro-active monitoring
• Management of increasing complex applications
• Importance of DevOps
• SLA parameters evaluation latency issues
• Ease of deployment
• Lack of expertise and skill set
• Lack of real time application
Market Segmentation: Global Synthetic Monitoring Market
• The global synthetic monitoring market is segmented on the basis of component into monitoring type, and services.
• On the basis of monitoring type, the global synthetic monitoring market is segmented into API monitoring, SaaS application monitoring, mobile application monitoring, and web application monitoring.
• On the basis of service, the global synthetic monitoring market is segmented into managed services, and professional services. The professional services segment is further sub segmented into business consulting services, implementation services, and training and support services.
• On the basis of organization size, the global synthetic monitoring market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMES), and large enterprises.
• On the basis of deployment model, the global synthetic monitoring market is segmented into hosted, and on-premises.
• On the basis of vertical, the global synthetic monitoring market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, government and defense, it and telecom, healthcare, retail, automotive, transportation, and logistics, media and entertainment, and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global synthetic monitoring market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-synthetic-m...
Market Analysis: Global Synthetic Monitoring Market
The Global Synthetic Monitoring Market accounted for USD 962.7 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Competitors: Global Synthetic Monitoring Market
BMC Software, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP,
New Relic, Inc.,
Catchpoint Systems, Inc,
Order a Copy of Global Synthetic Monitoring Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1221704 • Views: 450More releases