|09-04-2018 05:30 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Key Manufactures Analysis 2018 of Companies : Roche, Agennix, Merck, Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline,And Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market report is in-depth study on how the status is for the Cancer Therapeutics Industry. This report includes a study of marketing and development strategies, along with the product portfolios of the leading companies. It also includes profiles of leading companies and brands that are driving the market with their recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges, and accusations.
Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market report also gives a deep knowledge about market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends while also showing the CAGR figures for the Forecast years 2018-2025. SOWT analysis is used to find the market drivers and restrains.
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global lung cancer therapeutics market are:-
• AstraZeneca Plc,
• Agennix AG,
• Eli Lilly and Company,
• Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer,
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,
• Hoffman-La Roche,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche,
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,
• Pfizer Inc.,
• Celgene Corporation,
• Sanofi, Merck & Co., Inc among others.
The global lung cancer therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lung cancer therapeutics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents:
• 1. Introduction
• 2. Market Segmentation
• 3. Market Overview
• 4. Executive Summary
• 5. Premium Insights
• 6. Global, By Component
• 7. Product/Service Type
• 8. Delivery
• 9. Industry Type
• 10. Geography
• 10.1. Overview
• 10.2. North America
• 10.3. Europe
• 10.4. Asia-Pacific
• 10.5. South America
• 10.6. Middle East & Africa
• 11. Company Landscape
• 12. Company Profiles
• 13. Related Reports
Get Free TOC Of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer...
Major Market Objective:
• Increasing incidences of lung cancer due to rising smoking population.
• Players are adopting various strategies to expand their product portfolio
• Growing demand for targeted therapies, presence of highly efficient drugs, increase in geriatric population, and rise in the prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles.
• Poor cancer diagnostic facilities in many developing countries.
• Limited options for treatment, and the vast unmet requirement for diagnosis
Market Scope: Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
• The global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented based on disease, type of molecule and geographical segments.
• On the basis of Disease Type the global lung cancer therapeutics market is classified into non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
• On the basis of Type of Molecule the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics.
• Based on geography the global lung cancer therapeutics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In April 2018, AstraZeneca announced that US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Tagrisso for the 1st-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumours have epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations, (exon 19 deletions or exon 21 L858R mutations), as detected by an FDA-approved test. The approval is based on results from the Phase III FLAURA trial, which were presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology 2017 Congress.
Report Brief focus On:
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Disease Type (Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)), Type of Molecule (Small molecules, Biologics), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1219904 • Views: 172More releases