|09-04-2018 04:40 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market 2025 Top Companies are Teleflex, Becton Dickinson, Retractable Technologies Inc, RenovoRx, VOGT MEDICAL, Stentys, Smiths Medical, Inc., C. R. Bard, B. Braun Melsungen, Vygon
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The forecast period 2018-2025 is going to be great for the Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market which will be the face changer for Healthcare IT industry. The users are increasing day by day hence increasing the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. The SWOT analysis shows what the market drivers and restrains are for the Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market.
The report also provides with a deep explanation on what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. By making it clear on how the key players and brands are moving in terms of their sales, import, export and revenue and what their actions are in terms of their recent product launches, their researches, their joint ventures, merges, and accusations.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Definition: Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market
The peripheral intravenous catheter (PIVC) is a small flexible tube. This is inserted into a peripheral vein for the delivery of medicines and nutritional supplements. It is widely helpful in the collection of blood samples for diagnostic purpose. The peripheral intravenous catheters can be divided into two types, short peripheral intravenous catheters (PIVCs) and integrated/closed catheters (PIVCs). Once the catheter is in place, the Peripheral intravenous catheters can be removed. This is inserted into the patient’s body using a needle. After this process is done the peripheral intravenous catheter is attached to the patient skin by using medical adhesive tape. In 2014, about 20.0 million people visited physicians’ offices with the detection of cancer as the primary diagnosis, 17.8 million people visited physicians’ offices, and 3.9 million people visited hospital outpatient departments due to infectious and parasitic diseases in the US. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2014, there were 141.4 million emergency department visits which further resulted in 11.2 million hospital admissions and 1.8 million critical care unit admissions in the US. This showed that the people of US had one or more chronic health conditions.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increase in number of hospitalizations
• Increasing popularity of integrated/closed peripheral intravenous catheters
• Increased adoption of safety ported short peripheral intravenous catheters
• Increased implementation of product bundling strategy
• Complications associated with peripheral intravenous catheters (PIVCs)
Market Segmentation: Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market
• The global peripheral intravenous (IV) catheter market is segmented based on product type, technology, end user, distribution channel and geographical segments.
• Based on product type, the market is segmented into short peripheral intravenous catheter, ported peripheral intravenous catheter, non-ported peripheral intravenous catheter and integrated/closed peripheral intravenous catheter.
• On the basis of technology, the market is classified into conventional peripheral intravenous catheter and safety peripheral intravenous catheter.
• On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare and, others.
• Based on geography the global peripheral intravenous (IV) catheter market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-peripheral-...
Market Analysis: Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market
The Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market is expected to reach USD 6.73 billion by 2025, from USD 4.03 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Competitive Analysis: Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market
The global peripheral intravenous (IV) catheter market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of peripheral intravenous (IV) catheter market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market
• B. Braun Melsungen,
• C.R. Bard,
• Smiths Medical,
• STENTYS SA,
• VOGT MEDICAL,
• Terumo CorporationAngioDynamics,
• Retractable Technologies,
• intra special cathers,
• RAYS health and safety,
• Among others
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market?
Order a Copy of Global Peripheral Intravenous (IV) Catheter Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1219817 • Views: 551More releases